Reviews (2 566)
2 566 results
2 239
2 239
All reviews rooftop pool chocolate fountain quiet area not hesitate to stay here again free sangria hotel staff is sweet and salty every evening friendly hotel the hotel is perfectly located train station late check super family hotel parking breakfast was delicious grazie mille on arrival
16 - 21 of 2 566 reviews
Reviewed 23 May 2018

The Hotel has been recently renovated, our room 320 has a queen bed that's what we had chosen. Very comfortable, clean (like the bathroom: spotless); paying 20 euro we had the late check out until the evening of the second day. Staff is more than friendly but polite; is collaborative and tries to make you feel like a special guest from the moment you walk in, with tea on arrival and biscuits stored in a jar in the bedroom: a nice touch; water was free. We have been able to use the parking (because the hotel is very close to both Viale Ceccarini and beach n.70, in agreement with the hotel, so there is no need to move the car during the stay) at the very low price of 9 euro. Towels and sheets are new and clean. Breakfast is gorgeous: eggs, doughnuts, fruit, yogurt and cereals, cakes, 4 types of milk (including soy and rice) etc., all fresh and all good. The thing that impressed us the most (by the way the breakfast was outstanding) was the rooftop swimming pool: the weather was not so nice and the beach was windy, so on Sunday afternoon we returned to the hotel and we stayed on the terrace, sheltered, to sunbathe. Recommended: 4 stars are well deserved

Room tip: my room facing the back of the hotel was really silent. Bed was queen size, as advertised
Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

Hotel Augustus is the best hotel I've been to in Italy. The best and friendliest staff you can imagine. The breakfast is a chapter for itself with everything the heart can ask for. It was my 5th stay but certainly not the last.
Mvh Jørgen Nissen

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 April 2018

My wife and I stayed here with our two young sons between 11 and 17 April 2018. Whilst the resort and the hotel were still gearing up for the high season, it was still very much a case of business as usual and the staff (Innes and Bogdan in particular) were model hosts.

The apperativo in the evening were a welcome surprise and the breakfasts fit for royalty.

The adjoining family rooms gave our family plenty of flexibility and space and I can say with certainty that we will be visiting again.

Do not even think about it - just book now - it's a gem!

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

This is by far the most superb hotel I've stayed at. The service is excellent I was always greeted with a smile and never wanted for anything. The hotel faculties are well kept and the hotel it's self is neat and tidy. The staff are well trained, welcoming and attentive. I'm just so experienced with my January visit and look forward to many more. I believe this hotel should be 7th bet hotel in the whole of Italy, if not the first.

Date of stay: January 2018
1  Thank Ayomi A
Reviewed 3 November 2017

This hotel bears testimony as to how an ordinary establishment can be made extra-ordinary by cheerful, friendly and solicitous staff. We had a wonderful overnight stay here, took three long walks on the Riccione promenade, which is 100 mtrs from the Hotel. We enjoyed the complimentary evening aperitif and the accompanying snack buffet (it could suffice as a meal). Breakfast was abundant with a large variety of fresh fruits and hot items. All the staff at the reception at all times were simply wonderful, Special thanks to Mr. Giuseppe. The rooftop pool was tempting. We were happy to pay the 6 euros for the hotel parking, however there was also plenty of roadside parking around the hotel, which is free in the off season.

Date of stay: October 2017