“Very well run local establishment”
Review of Ristorante Canasta

Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
A TripAdvisor Member
Perth, Australia
Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Sometimes you enter a place and know it’s going to be good.
Recommended by our hotel we had a great lunch taking the menu of the day.
Highly recommended.

Write a ReviewReviews (1 522)

3 - 7 of 1 522 reviews

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

We had a great lunch , good service and average prices. The restaurant had English menus. All my family were spoiled for choice. The lobster was cooked to perfection as war the pasta, slightly aldente.

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed a late lunch at this pretty-decent restaurant. The menu has sufficient for everyone, they happily cater for allergies and other than the relatively slow service, all was enjoyed. Was also somewhat expensive for what we ordered, mostly pasta and pizza, though sardines were delicious.

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

I've been coming here 4 years and have gradually seen the decline in service. This is my last visit. I came today to eat (typically spending around 80 euros) I was seated and left for 15 minutes, several staff stood doing nothing. I asked a waited to be served he said he would get someone and continued attending to his tables. I waited 5 more minutes and left. Last year something similar happened but thought maybe it was just a one off. I will not be coming again.

1  Thank Luke H
Reviewed 26 January 2017

This restauran is knowne by us for many years, and they maninatin the quality and good service. is allways goods to be there.