“Best Fish in town”

Ranked #52 of 381 Restaurants in Riccione
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

This cozy resteraunt has a view of the river. It serves great sea food pasta and fried or grilled fish. Don't miss their cheese cake dessert. Must reserve a table or long waiting time. Also they have take away!

Write a ReviewReviews (2 316)

3 - 7 of 2 316 reviews

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

We are here several times as the fish is super fresh and well prepared: grilled, fried or with a pasta you won't go wrong.
I recommend to book a table on the back side of the restaurant where there's little car noise and traffic.
Outstanding value for money - you can hardly spend over 30€ each.

Reviewed 15 July 2017

Kala
Very busy and bustling restaurant in the beachside town last year we tried to eat here but it was too crowded for us to get it so we tried again this year and to our good fortune we did get in is it very busy restaurant and the waiter seem to be quite impatient we didn't put our orders in in time however they were accommodating to us and our different taste buds needs.
We all ordered something different but the specialty of the menu is seafood and fried seafood I choose something that was skewers of food that was quite delicious however the portion was small and the price was high so wouldn't be something I would desire to go back to often but the experience was nice because the food was delicious
Service was not the greatest however we will give him the benefit of the doubt that it was busy and they couldn't services efficiently as we wanted because of the demand of all of the customers in the restaurant restaurant is tiny and hard to move around. Some of the waitstaff was very nice and can be accommodating I guess it just has to be your time of day or who you happen to get but I think in the restaurant you want to find a place that all the boxes are checked good service good food good attitude good atmosphere great location and great price. I've on the prices to be a little bit high for the quantity food that we got but I'd probably choose that restaurant over some other in the area. My friends like their food as well except for the wait staff was not helpful in explaining everything so language is not a problem I spoke perfect English so service mediocre to good and food good to great price not good for what you get

Reviewed 5 July 2017

Great menu but the best is the fritto : clean, fast and well presented.
Location is nice on the canal and goor to see and to be seen .

Reviewed 31 December 2016 via mobile

Normal people probably go here for the fish! I love chips though, so when I was greeted with a basket of homemade crisps with rock salt and rosemary, they'd already won me over!

The fish was pretty good; and T he batter was like a tempura. Husband wasn't keen on fried mussels, and there's not much room to move around between the tables - but I think that made it cosier on a chilly winter's day.