““Quick Appetizer” is always great”
Review of Divino Wine Bistro

Divino Wine Bistro
Ranked #15 of 87 Restaurants in Pula
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had a Spritz, crackers, and some Schiacciata as an appetizer. It was great. The food was given very fast and the service was very nice. The tables were very elegant. I would definitely recommend this place to any person in the world.

Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

My wife and I had dinner here on the upstairs terrace. Cold cuts and cheeses to start with and then ravioli.

Food was tasty rather than spectacular and be aware that there is a very limited choice (no conventional menu).

Friendly staff but not sure how they would cope with a bigger party. Compared to other places we've eaten at over the last week, felt this one was a tad expensive for the quality and experience.

Reviewed 4 June 2018

My husband and I grabbed a (couple of) glasses of wine here. The outdoor spots on the plaza are great for people watching, and there is a terrace upstairs with a good view! We especially enjoyed the staff here, Donny was hilarious and made sure we had plenty of prosciutto to accompany our wine. Mauro was also super friendly.

Especially following a series of experiences in Southern Sardinia that led us to feel like human ATMs, the hospitality here was appreciated!

Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

Food was delicious (we ate gnocchi and seafood pasta)! And service super friendly, definitely I recommend this place!

Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

Mauro could not have been more welcoming, great host! Introduced me to a selection of local / Italian wines and some delicious local Sardinian dishes. Fresh fish caught the same morning and cooked on the grill, what more could you ask for? The terrace overlooking Pula’s main square is a lovely place to relax after a day at the beach watching life takes it course. Live music adds to the atmosphere and everyone is made welcome. If you’re in Pula it’s well worth a visit for breakfast coffee, lunch or an evening meal, perfetto! 5*