All reviews historic building nearby islands free secure parking excellent location air conditioning visiting naples capri dishwasher rail ferry bay mediterranean
Reviewed 2 April 2018

We stayed here for one night on our way out of Italy. I absolutely adored the location and the property. Our room was also a very nice accommodation for our family of four. The only major downside was the fact that the walls between our room and the room next door were very thin and we could hear them screaming at one another for more than two hours early in the morning, which was very disturbing.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank arthurelliot
Reviewed 25 March 2018

The night personnel speaks limited or no foreign languages. They closed the door for the night who stayed in the garden room, so no way in or out!!!

On a rainy afternoon when you could not go for any programme you could enjoy the noisiness of the familiy who is living in the villa.

Date of stay: March 2018
Reviewed 2 December 2017

Excellent location, close to ferry and rail with incredible views of the Bay ,Capri and other nearby Islands. Staff is friendly and courteous many speaking English. The Hotel is a historic building with a classic past but with modern upgrades. It is classy, ​​excellent and has very spacious apartments with ample free gated parking under video surveillance. Last but not least it has a Bistro restaurant with great Italian dishes reasonably priced. Excellent value for the money! I highly recommended to anyone visiting Naples.

Room tip: Marvelous views of the Bay with Capri and other Islands, Classy and elegant rooms!
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Rocky B
Reviewed 26 November 2017

I knew this hotel as I have already visited it four times before. I spent 3 weeks in November, I booked an appartement with panoramic views of the Gulf of Pozzuoli, 123 EUR/night.

I am very disappointed as the appartement was dirty, with cracks on the wall, mold on the ceiling of the bathroom, rust on the ceiling of the kitchen and very very old kitchen tools.

The appartement is not quiet as you can hear people staying in the appartement beside.

As I had to leave at 7h30 I could not take a breakfast as the bar only opens at 7h30... even if in the brochure it is written 7h00. I received the same information we I checked in.

I attach pictures of the appartement. One person already reported these problems years ago.

For the price this is not acceptable !

I doubt I will return. One of my colleague canceled its booking and others will not come any more.

Room tip: Don't select this hotel
Reviewed 19 November 2017

You need the help of the recepcionist to find your room...Entering the room I found a dead fly on the floor (It seemed to me that the room was not frequently used).

I told the recepcionist that there were neither French nor English speaking TV channels - she promised to notify the management, but nothing happened.

In the cupboard there is no space to hang out fully your trousers!
If you are not lucky you can hear the steps of the resident from the upper level.