“WoW!”
Review of Il Ritrovo

Il Ritrovo
Reserve with
Il Ritrovo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 92 Restaurants in Positano
Price range: US$23 - US$70
Cuisines: Italian, International
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Partiamo dalla cucina perche crediamo che la qualita delle nostre pietanze sia il fondamentale elemento del nostro ristorante. Il nostro scopo diventa di farvele gustare a casa nostra nel ristorante conosciuto come IL RITROVO.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We decided on Il Retrovo kind of last minute and the free shuttle pickup and dropoff sealed the deal. This place is a must!! From the food to the service this was absolutely one of the if not the best dinning experience of our two week Italian journey.
No big long winded review...Just go have dinner here a bit before sunset.
You will not be disappointed.

Write a ReviewReviews (2 080)

22 - 26 of 2 080 reviews

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

The restaurant is probably awesome, but I had such high expectations after reading reviews that I overshot. The food was delicious, they gave us many perks, witch should of made me in awe. The price was not so bad considering all we got. ( Free glass of proseco, cleansing palet sorbet, Spices to bring home and a ride there and back !). Look at overall rating, which is excellent, don't read comments ...food was excellent but not ultimate in my opinion. The entire affair was a different experience.

1  Thank Nathalie M
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I stayed in Montepertuso/Positano for 4 days 3 nights this month. I had been to Positano before and fell in love with it. I rented an apartment in Montepertuso and this restaurant was right around the corner from where I was staying. The staff were amazing and always friendly. They brought free little antipasti for each guest and followed up each meal with a free limoncello or other little sipper. The food was amazing. The gnocchi with pumpkin sauce, zucchini flowers, grilled octopus, and the house Rosato all were amazing. I highly recommend this restaurant for the food, staff, and amazing atmosphere. I will definitely be back.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Me and my partner stayed in Mamma Rosa, and we saw this was one of their recommended restaurants.

We wasn’t ever planning to visit but we were so tired from being on our feet all day we just thought we would go, well we didn’t have an evening meal in Positano town the whole time as we spent our evening here’s.

The wine menu is huge, service was incredible, free shuttle bus at the end of your evening.

Please please visit, the journey is worth it.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

So underwhelmed. Had very high expectations after reviewing this page. Food did not hit any high notes, lack of flavor/intensity - service was borderline rude, a little early in the season to be jaded. The least memorable meal in a series of local highlights.

1  Thank mmuecke2018