“Apron and linen heaven”

Add it.
Le Chic Di Silvia
Ranked #17 of 20 Shopping in Orvieto
Reviewed 20 July 2015

I found this wonderful little linen store in Orvieto. Some people get excited about chocolate, I get excited about aprons. There were aprons of every style and many, many beautiful handmade fabrics. It was really tough for me to chose just one. The owner didn't speak and English and I didn't speak any Italian but we managed just fine with lots of jabbering pointing and smiling. He helped me to chose my perfect apron. I chose one that had its own towel. Who knew? I couldn't get enough of this store and couldn't leave with just an apron. I also bought 8 beautiful napkins. He was enjoying my enthusiasm and added in a gift from him, a cute little pot holder that I was very grateful for. He gave me his business card and I've since been to his website. It's all in English. It's good to know that I can buy his aprons or linens online any time in the future that I need to.

3  Thank baldwin94