“Wonderful Place To Stay”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Bar furniture
The view from living room's window
Piazza Grande,distant 100 mt
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
R P
Pasadena, California
“Wonderful Place To Stay”
Reviewed 19 October 2014 for a stay in October 2014

Luca was the best host you could imagine. He was attentive to all of our requests and helpful to the max. Casa Montepulciano was superb, modern, roomy, clean, comfortable and centrally located. I really can't say enough good things about our stay there other than it was perfect and everything we had hoped for. Thank you again Luca.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Nancy G
Atlanta, Georgia
“Large comfortable and clean apartment”
Reviewed 26 June 2014 for a stay in June 2014

This was a very spacious, clean and comfortable apartment. I was traveling with my two young adult daughters and the two bedrooms and two bathrooms were perfect. The kitchen was well equipped for preparing family meals. I only wished there were fans in the apartment as like most places, it does not have air conditioning. Luca, the owner was very helpful and kind to meet me to find the correct parking lot and help unload our baggage. I would stay again.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Maren I
Frauenfeld, Switzerland
“Super friendly and hopitable landlord with a really lovely appartment.”
Reviewed 28 May 2014 for a stay in May 2014

We had a very warm welcome. The appartment is very clean, nice and central - only a balcony is missing for the summer (we were there in May so it doesn't matter). The landlord answered all our questions within a short time and helped whenever it was needed. We had also a nice and tasty cooking evening together. All in all I definitivly recommend this apparment.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Reviewed 2 May 2014 for a stay in April 2014

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway
Oregon
Reviewed 27 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Management Response
27 Mar 2014
Thanks to my Oregon's friends! I hope we will meet again and i'm happy everything was ok in your holiday. Grazie e ciao
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing