Hotel Da Vinci(Montecatini Terme)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$101
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Smart Hotel Bartolini(Montecatini Terme)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$65
US$63
  • Breakfast included
Grand Hotel & La Pace(Montecatini Terme)
US$168
Nuovo Savi(Montecatini Terme)(Great Value!)
US$67
US$64
  • Pool
Albergo Le Ruote(Pieve a Nievole)
Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$69
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Columbia Wellness & SPA(Montecatini Terme)
US$110
US$106
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$137/night.

Albergo Santa Barbara(Montecatini Terme)
US$67
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$97
Hotel Montecatini Palace(Montecatini Terme)
US$322
US$275
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsgreat hotelrecommend this hotelquiet areatrain stationstayed for nightsexcellent breakfastnight portereasy accessthe hotel is cleansmall balconyhotel is locatedsan gimignanocroissantsmontecatini altopastatowntuscany
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We stayed here for 1 night as part of an expat explore tour. This is old hotel with old AC system. Initially AC was not working but the hotel manager checked it and it was rectified. Good small balcony in the hotel with good internet speed. Wondful Tuscan dinner, which finnished in 2 hours. Overall good service.

Room Tip: Hotel room with balcony :)
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Montebello

Three people make this average hotel my best living in a hotel experience in Italy.
Racheal the young receptionist. Proud strong capable ready to contain every situation with fairness. She is not only an asset to her establishment but a true ambassador to her town. She directed to the local swimming pool, where I swam for an hour. Racheal told me her considered best eatery in town. Which lived up to her expectations. Pellegrini ristorante ***** couldn’t fault it.
I met three locals at the pool. First was the receptionist, an elderly gentleman that stowed my valuables behind the counter as I forgot my lock for the locker and insisted on me having my free Icecream after my swim. It was very helpful, aquatic centres don’t do that!
Then I met the Swim coach who cleared a lane for me to swim Butterfly free of obstruction. Gino, an adult swimmer, we discussed swimming and he recommended another restaurant called Pecora la Nera. Both people had spent time in Australia and were very helpful. What a lovely kind community.

The Waiter a sprightly knowledgeable inconspicuous kind gentleman directed me to
patisserie Giovannini to be included in my 6am walk. They make layers of light folded/rolled and completely baked through plain cornetto that is better than a French croissant having more texture.
The barista is very clever, I asked for a cappuccino 3/4 full of milk senza schiuma è cioccolato and it came out as a perfect flat white which Italians don’t make, unique to us Aussie’s.
Francesca, the young function server with her sparkling helpful personality. Gorgeous young lady, bright and clever with a positive attitude. Nothing was ever a problem.
Our purpose for staying here was the convenience of getting to Florence.
Now it is another of our recognised gem towns discovered on our travels through Tuscany.
We will return to discover all this precious town has to offer.
Later research discovered how much history and importance it has.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We loved Montecatini and the location of the hotel is perfect, both train stations only ten minutes away. We were able to access Lucca, Pisa, Viareggio and Florence by rail. The wonderful receptionist booked us onto a bus tour for us to visit Siena, San Gimignano and a vineyard with lunch. The hotel room was light and bright and quite large. The breakfasts brilliant and we would recommend the restaurant evening meals too. All the staff made our week here very enjoyable, they are all friendly, welcoming and helpful.

Room Tip: Email first with your request and they will do their best eg balcony
Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

I again stayed with business colleagues in the Montebello from 10 June to 14 June
As always the room with balcony was perfect and kept very clean
Breakfast and dinner were superb
The staff, Night porter,receptionists, waitresses were as always very friendly and helpful
I thoroughly recommend this hotel
Harko Biesheuvel

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 May 2018

We really liked our stay, we felt welcomed and the room was very neat and clean, even our dog was beautifully served. we especially liked breakfast, which was delicious, there was all sorts of different kinds of food.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel