See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

We had 2 nights on half board basis in Londra hotel, and it was awsome!

The staff was very friendly and helpful.
Breakfast was very good.
Dinner was dellecious! Very special meals! It felt like a chef's resturant.

The room was big and clean. We also had a balcony with a nice lake view.

We will be happy to come back again.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 February 2016 via mobile

Very nice accommodation, high comfort hotel with an appropriate cost. Very clean and recently renewed bedrooms and living areas. Wonderful view on top of Molveno lake from our rooms and from the common living area. Very nice and professional staff, high quality cuisine. Recommended also for families with small children. I spent three nights with my husband and my one year baby girl and we think to come back.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 January 2016

I had to go to Trentino Alto Adige for a conference, and decided to arrive one day earlier and spend the night at Molveno. I already knew very well this lovely village facing one of the most beautiful (and large) lakes of the region, and the Hotel Londra, where I have spent some of my best holidays in the Italian Alps.

The hotel is a charming and comfortable three storey building located at the top of the village, in a very panoramic position: most rooms are provided with windows and balconies with stunning views of the lake, the surrounding green ridges and the Dolomites. That was the case of the room I was assigned, at the South-West corner of the building, that has two balconies, is spacious, pleasant and comfortable, and was, as usual, very clean.

In the evening I had dinner at the hotel restaurant, and the food was delicious (an inspiring local cuisine menu accompanied by Teroldego red wine, and a very tasty cake
in the end). In the morning I found the same quality in the breakfast food, enjoying delicious jams, cappuccino and cornetti.

I have found (as I always have) the quality of the service excellent, and can't help mentioning the courtesy and kindness of the Donini family, the owners and managers of the structure, always present and helpful with the the guests.

I would definitely advice holiday makers to spend holidays in Molveno in the winter (the Andalo ski resort is just 5 minutes drive) and in the summer as well. Apart from the beauty of the place itself and the surrounding area, and the wide range of promenades and sport and leisure facilities it offers in both seasons, it is also a very good base to tour the whole Trentino Alto Adige region.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with views toward the lake and (or) the Dolomites.
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 October 2015

Lovely friendly hotel. Our room had view of the mountains not lake but still beautiful.. It is outside the town centre but walking distance. We were there in September/October so between seasons but weather good. Molveno is a small town and lake which isn't so well known

Stayed: November 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 July 2015 via mobile

We had just one night at the Hotel Londra, but would have loved to stay longer. The Belgian people in the room next door have stayed for two weeks every year for at least twenty years, lucky them! The family who run the hotel are so helpful and friendly, the dinner (included in the very reasonable rate) was delicious as was breakfast, and there is so much to do in the area. Walking up in the mountains was our favourite thing to do this time. Go up in the cable car if you can, and either walk or just have a meal or a drink and admire the view. Swimming in the lake is also lovely. There was music and dancing in the bar downstairs (it was a Saturday night) and also music in town. The view from our balcony was stunning, and we were very sad to leave.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple