Hotel Medici(Milazzo)
US$112
US$94
Priceline
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$113/night.

Il Vicolo B&B(Milazzo)
Hotels.com
Solaris B&B(Milazzo)
  • Room Service
All reviewsfree parkingoff seasonone nightwithin walking distanceaeolian islandsharbourferry
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

We booked a room at Hotel Il Principe for one night as we were getting a ferry to the Aeolian Islands the next day. It was one of the cheaper options in Milazzo and we were expecting a fairly basic hotel and room. It's in a good location about 10-15mins walk from the ferry port. There are restaurants close by within walking distance. The room was much nicer than we expected with a bathroom that is large by Italian Hotel standards.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 April 2018

Great place to stay, reasonably upmarket but good deals off season, helpful and friendly staff, free parking right outside. Close to good restaurants. Nice breakfast. Highly recommended, and will definitely come back.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 October 2017

wonderful location on the water front on a lively harbour busy with local fishermen. Service was great and the room was good and clean. The shower was challenging in size and function. Breakfast was good.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with ASUS 12 W8 IE Bookmark
Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

This Seafront Hotel is centrally located within walking distance to the main square in Milazzo.
Nice Large rooms & very clean.
Breakfast is not such a big choice but pleasant.
Very affordable prices.
Hope you like this review

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 October 2016

Milazzo was our last stop while travelling throughout Sicily around June of 2015. Memorable town, nice hotel. But Stefano whom I have regretably not met in person, is the person I want to thank the most. While already in the town of Monte Casino, I noticed that one of my cherished bangle bracelets was missing in my luggage. I could not remember where I could have misplaced it. That is when the marathon of calling previous hotels where we stayed began.
I have called Hotel il Principe many times, even spoke to the owner/manager, but the answer was always negative. There seemed to be no effort from the people I spoke with in regards to this matter. I was only informed each time that this particular room has been occupied many times after our leave, and staff have not seen any bracelet. Most of the people I spoke with had difficulty speaking English.
As I mentioned before I have called the hotel many times in this matter. About 4 weeks later, while already travelling outside of Italy, I decided to call previous hotels we stayed in and this hotel particular one more time. This time a wonderful person by the name of Stefano answered the phone. Stefano spoke English very well. I told him the reason of my call. He asked me for the information pertaining to the stay, dates, room number, etc. I asked him if he could do me a favor, by going into the particular room and checking the safe one more time. Stefano seemed very concerned about my loss, and took it upon himself to honor my plea by indeed checking the safe hands on. A few minutes later Stefano returned asking me for details of the bangle. And then came the wonderful news, Stefano found my cherished bracelet. At first I could not believe believe the good news.
I would like to thank Stefano for his caring, for his professionalism, and for his honesty. Thank-you for mailing the parcel back to Canada. You are a rarity in this world which I would like to call a "special jewel". The hotel should be proud to have you as an associate. I share this episode with many of my travelling friends, and they all are so impressed by your kindness. Thank-you so very very very much I wonder if you still work for the hotel, if not I would appreciate if the management would be so kind by passing on the message to Stefano. Thank-you again!!!
Jane Kruszelnicki

Stayed: December 2015
Stefano S, Responsabile reception at Hotel il Principe, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2016

Good morning Mrs Jane,
Thank you for your beautiful review.
I'm happy you're satisfied from your stay and from the service received.
You should not thank me; as you said we haven't met (because we work in shifts), so I just did my job, I think you arent't my customer but my guest.....
Thank you for "advertising" you are doing with your friends and I hope you come back in Milazzo in order to meet you.

Stefano