All reviews next morning free parking within walking distance italian breakfast one night breakfast room small balcony off season aeolian islands the air conditioning ferry port cakes news luggage tv cheese seafront
Reviewed 31 July 2016

It is located on the road next to sea. I had room with sea view which had good sound proofing and good WiFi. I normally found parking in the street but Saturday evening I did not move car because very busy. Paid parking quite far away. Breakfast is continental and with few choices.

Room tip: room with sea view
Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 16 July 2016

I came here last year with my husband, and had an awesome time, very close to the shops, in walking distance to everything, especially the beach, and the cafe's, you will enjoy the stay, it is truly amazing place. The staff are friendly and willing to help you.

Room tip: Street view, includes sea view
Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 July 2016 via mobile

The Hotel itself is very clean and nice. But the walls in our room where falling apart. It was very loud and Dark. Including the climate control.

Breakfast was simple, cold and nothing was handmade.

If you want to see the eolian Islands this will be ok for one or two Nights.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 October 2015

It was the nicest hotel in the area and a great surprise. The room and bathroom were a decent size and the location was perfect. Slightly away from all the hustle and bustle but close enough to walk anywhere, It has an incredible view of the bay with all the ships and the breakfast was great. The bed was so comfortable and the room was quiet. The staff were great too. We loved this hotel.

Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 22 August 2015

My family and I have visited Sicily many times, since I was born in a small town outside of Milazzo, a treasure all in itself. My entire family stayed at this hotel in 2008 and were extremely pleased with everything the hotel had to offer... water view, comfort, AC, breakfast, and much more. We recently returned for a family wedding and found that some of the above mentioned amenities were lacking. My room had pealing paint, as did some of my other family members' rooms, the AC was not efficient, the breakfast was not as good as in 2008, and the Wifi could only be had if sitting in the lobby.
The staff in the lobby was extremely helpful and tried to answer all our questions! I was impressed with the lone waitress in the morning ...she held it together when serving all the hot beverages.
I hope the hotel works out the kinks, since it is located in a prime location. With all this, I would still recommend this hotel when visiting northern Sicily.

Room tip: Be sure to get a room that has a water view.
Date of stay: June 2015