“Very good piadinas”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We were driving San Marino to Venezia and decided to make a stop in Cervia for lunch. We found this place on tripadvisor, and we were so happy we did! The piadinas were very good! Worth it!

milena p, Proprietario at Piadina Del Mare, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you so much for this nice review I'm very happy that you enjoyed the piadina and I hope you'll come back again to us to taste a good "crescione"
cordially PDM

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

I ate one of their piadinas; the best in Milano Marittima. It is much better than all the others. Advised

milena p, Proprietario at Piadina Del Mare, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2017

Thanks so much for the nice review.
I am very pleased that you recommend our piadina at all.
I also think our piadina is the best ....... but you have to say it not me.
Sincerely, PDM

Reviewed 18 September 2016

Romagna piadina top . We wanted to taste it we succeeded. It is not the kind of restaurant that I try but I would recommend to try it even once

Reviewed 22 August 2016

Service is friendly and fast, the food is average. The piadina it was too dry, with tasteless cheese filling.

1  Thank poli9n
milena p, Proprietario at Piadina Del Mare, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2016

Dear Poli9n,
I am very sorry that the piadina is not liked
I believe you have the wrong choosing the type of flatbread fact the squacquarone is a type of very delicate cheese that sometimes do not like foreigners .
Also you've eaten to our piadina gluten free shop ; This flatbread made ​​of flour without wheat is definitely different from the classical one.
Sincerely PDM

Reviewed 21 August 2014

Piadina is typical local food, a little bit similar as tortilla. In inside lot of different meat, ham, vegetables, tuna, cheese, etz.
This Piadina shop is near the beach, with friendly staff. Quality is excellent, everything was fresh, the portion big. It's good choice for quick and cheap lunch until the beach time.