“Amazing ! ”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

I attended with my son and husband and not only was the service amazing ... the pizza was outstanding !
Was recommended by a local worker when we asked “ best pizza close please ?!”
Great pizza .. good English speaking staff a
Highly recommend

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

At 22pm on Saturday night we asked a table for 4 people without reservation, they organised it quickly and served us pretty fast.

The quality of the steaks was very good, the Picanha was cut in slices and the steak was tender.

The waiters are kind and observe.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 6 November 2017

We ate here on our last night in Milano Marittima and I really wish I had visited earlier in the holiday.
The food was lovely and the service was excellent....not sure why some are saying it was slow. It was a lovely relaxed evening and the staff weren’t rushing us out the door but I like that.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

The food here is fine and the garden setting is nice. Service is rather slow and not too bothered. Prices are average.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

My partner and I went to this restaurant because it had an relaxed atmosphere and looked appealing, but the service was not good. I received my dish and waited at least 10 minutes before I starting eating it because my partner had not received hers. The dish started to get cold so I started eating it in the belief that hers would be right around the corner. One hour later and after asking three different waiters her dish finally arrived. When it arrived they had doubled the order, so she got two of the same dish, which really doesn't help. From the time we arrived to her dish was served it took over one and a half hour, which is way to long for a spaghetti dish, and the restaurant was half full.

Date of visit: July 2017