See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 March 2016

The owner, Andre was very professional and helpful. He supplied us with everything we needed to know on exploring Venice. It was about 20-25 minutes from the airport as well as the city center via bus. The house was very clean and well organized - exactly as you see in the pictures. I would definitely stay in his apartment again when visiting Venice and I highly recommend doing business with him. He even went above and beyond when I forgot my Mac Pro laptop charger in the room. He actually drove to the airport to give me my charger so I wouldn't miss my flight! I was traveling throughout Europe and Africa and I needed my charger so I can FaceTime my children. I was so grateful to him. Please have no hesitation with renting from Andre. I'm sure you'll have a great stay.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 April 2013

my name is Francois Vianneaux, I am french, I came from Auxerre... I was in Venice for one week with my girlfriend Olga and Andrea hosted us in his nice and comfortable B&B... everithing was ok: the room and the bathroom were silent ad clean, the place is very well conncted to venice Old Center.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank francesv749
Reviewed 21 May 2012

I took my 17-year-old daughter to Italy as an early high school graduation present. Venice was the one city she was most looking forward to. Mestre was far more disconnected from Venice than I had anticipated. Andre was very unwilling to accomodate any change or work with me at all. My friend stayed at the apartment but I took my daughter and rented another room in Venice. I was hoping to at least have the rate changed from a triple to single rate. The room itself was very stuffy and you had to choose between a lot of traffic noise or a bit of fresh air. We were also suprised to find that we were sharing the apartment with another couple who were quite unfriendly. The accomodations themselves were clean and basic. The whole atmosphere however was not very welcoming. I found a place close to the train station in Venice that was not much more in price, had a great breakfast in the morning and was much friendlier and easier to get a transfer to the airport upon departure as well.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Karolinn
Reviewed 5 November 2011

Hotel run by unprofessional people. Very rude behaviour, unless you wish to be harrased strictly avoidable. In the night there will be no AC facility & its really terrible in Italian Summer. Management is very bad & they try to act smart when you point the issues. You feel cheated during your stay . Pls spread the word, so everybody avoids this Hotel & management learns a lesson. Don't let your holiday turn into punishment. I believe this review of mine will help lot of tourists.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Shankz
Management response:Responded 6 November 2011

I thought it was a joke, a rewiew about italian summer on November, air conditioning not working...??? then I remember it's the guest that tried not to pay the bill...I called the police, ha had to pay and promised me his revenge...here it is...Poor people!!!!

Reviewed 31 May 2011

extremely clean and comfortable conditions. andré was very welcoming and helpful. it is not in the actual island of venice but it is in mestrina, the more modern part. the b&b is located right in front of the bus stop to get directly into venice.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with friends
Management response:Responded 23 November 2011

Thanks for being our guests!