Reviews (2 143)
2 143 results
All reviews the bus pam supermarket across the road water buses staff on reception marco polo airport city break transport links takes you straight salami the hotel reception visiting venice coffee machine venice centre treviso airport grand canal venice island
6 - 11 of 2 143 reviews
Reviewed 4 November 2018

I originally booked this hotel because it was near the station. Up in arrival we discovered the local bus stop was directly outside the hotel and the journey was approximately 20 mins to Venice!

It was ideal to get to Venice and back without any problems.

The hotel itself is very nice. The rooms were very large and spacious and clean. Next door was a supermarket if you needed anything.

Highly recommend this hotel if you're looking for a good hotel.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 November 2018

The problem with sting in Venice on the Island is you can't take your car there. If you are on a budget, parking can be a problem because if you park on the street you are asking to be robbed. Happened to me so now I'm careful. This hotel is reasonably priced, a bus to the island stops outside and brings you back at the end of the day. Good breakfast, comfortable rooms. Oh and there's paid parking underground with a guard, with easy access that wont scratch your car. I had three adults two children and 5 suitcases and it made life easy. I booked two rooms for about $200 total. If you are driving, stay here.

Room tip: Good sound insulation so sound no problem on the street side.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
HotelDelfino211, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Hotel Delfino Venezia Mestre, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for your positive review, we hope to see you again soon!
Customer Care Manager

Reviewed 27 October 2018

The good:
- Helpful staff
- Decent location, with easy bus access to Venice and a large supermarket and restaurants close by. Walk-able from the Mestre train station if you don't have heavy luggage

The bad:
- Beds were uncomfortable and springy
- A/C wasn't working well and we were told it was switched off.
- Poor wi-fi, almost unusable

Room tip: Don't miss the gelato shop next door
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 22 October 2018

We booked this hotel by phone for a one night stay and was quoted €130. My mistake (we were quite tired) for not requesting to see what I was signing with their electronic signature pad and it wasn't offered. When checking out I had to ask the desk clerk for my receipt, again, not being offered. I discovered they had charged €430!! I asked for them to correct this and was told the amount was correct and I should have checked during check-in. Again, my mistake but don't consider this hotel to be honest and reputable. I wouldn't consider booking this hotel. Just check the other reviews.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 October 2018

Our room was not ready when we arrived from Canada. The staff was not friendly. After an exhausting day touring the islands of Venice, we returned at 9:00 p.m. I am certain of this....sometime overnight my 200 EURO ... stolen from my room. So tired, I left my cloth money envelope on the desk. Gone the next morning. Our door was not secured in the morning. Male at reception desk noticed how tired we were, and must have shared the room key??? Who knows? Be very careful there!