All reviews minute walk from the hotel small room public transport stop venezia
Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

Be wary! We stayed here as part of our tour through Italy. The rooms were a bit dated, smelled heavily of cigarette smoke despite being smoke free and the breakfast was mediocre. Wifi hit and miss throughout the hotel. The bathrooms were quirky with green shamrock tiles on the wall and ceiling (wear sunglasses haha!). Reception staff were always friendly and helpful, and an easy walk to a shopping centre and public transport.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

I am staying at the Michelangelo hotel and from arriving have found the reception staff extremely helpful throughout my stay. I have the reviews and am puzzled. The hotel is central, easy for public transport, and quiet. I would certainly recommend it.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 October 2017

This hotel is sadly dated, tired and overpriced. The rooms are comfortable and clean but the décor is dated and dark. For the rate, circa 180 eu, I was charge I would have definitely expected more.
Breakfast is basic and starts late while served in a former meeting room on the lower floor.
Location is convenient for Venice and the center of Mestre. The target market seems to be organized bus tours.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 8 October 2017

This place was our stop on tour for a night or two. It is near a tram which we used to get right down to access Venice and islands itself. The hotel actually for me compared to many of rest on Italy tour was ok to stay at. My room was clean, bathroom acceptable and breakfast Italian style ok as well. Pretty much a 3* Italian level place. I'd stay again if needed to. As aside some people had funky decore in their bathrooms.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

This place is comfy but I wouldn't come here expecting anything modern or exciting. The rooms are very out of date and don't have the best bathrooms. The breakfast isn't great but for 1 night it was fine. The people seemed friendly and i still got a good night sleep, can complain too much

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple