“Once again they excelled themselves!!”

TimeQuest: Live Escape Room
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: TimeQuest is a real-life escape room game for teams of between 3-6 people. The objective is simple: you have 60 minutes to find the clues, solve the puzzles and complete the mission before you find your way out!! To be one of TimeQuest's most successful teams you will need to work together and use your collective skills to complete your mission as quickly as possible. We are currently recruiting TimeQuest agents for our new missions - Agent 101, Saving Operation Neptune and The Quest to Save Camelot. We do also offer corporate and educational packages, for more information please visit our official website.
Useful Information: Stairs / lift, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

A very professional outfit, who want to keep the family element! For most of our group it was the second visit, just two newcomers and they were both a little nervous, but came out saying when are we doing this again? We have booked for the next adventure and can't thank the team enough for ensuring this is an experience that can be enjoyed by the whole family! Thank you!

2  Thank Sandy H
"three rooms"
in 3 reviews
"year olds"

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Came here with a 1st date and it was great fun! Very good staff and well worth the money. Will definitely be coming back soon.

1  Thank Dan L
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We went as a family and have done a number of puzzle escape rooms in the past, but this was our first visit to Time Quest and it was brilliant. The owners are super friendly and the puzzles had an array of physical and mental challenges. Great fun for all the family. Highly recommend this venue.

2  Thank Lucy T
Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

First time Escape Roomies!
Wanted to find something different to do with family. This was brilliant fun, the host was great and put us at ease. All the family loved it (that's a mission in itself). We will definitely be back for more rooms.

3  Thank Emma C
See more reviews
Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

I was a bit apprehensive when my sister first asked me to do an escape room but once i did it I was so happy! Everything is very detailed and clever and the owners are really friendly people who make you want to come back.

I am claustrophobic and was worried as I had heard that many escape rooms get you crawling through small spaces. This is not the case with time quest.

I’m very happy with my visit and feel that it’s a fun thing to do with family or friends and is great value for money. I can’t wait to go back to try another room!

3  Thank Chloe M