All reviews crazy golf beer and soft drinks hotel bus free lunch deluxe room tourist bus minibus service evening entertainment buffet style table tennis giant chess soft play area per day family holiday lovely hotel lake garda courtesy bus
Reviewed 27 June 2018

My wife and I spent a relaxing week at the Majestic 20-27th June.Good selection of food in an immaculate restaurant,free wine,beer and soft drinks,a real bonus,plus free lunch served four times a week.Indoor and outdoor pools spotlessly clean with more than enough sun beds.A special mention for Francesca in the bar and Valentina in the restaurant,both of them a credit to the hotel.The hotel grounds are well tended and provide many secluded areas if you just want to relax.Evening entertainment included a magician,Brazilian dancers and musicians.What more could you ask for.

Stayed: June 2018
4  Thank Rodders231
Reviewed 21 June 2018

firstly this hotel is superb very clean friendly staff who if possible will go out of there way to accommodate you,there is a hotel bus to and from malcesine if you don't fancy the 15-20 minute walk into town which by the way is fantastic,my big but is the Wi-Fi which at best is very average,but as I have said the hotel is superb even in the mornings there was no towels on the sun beds which is a rariety these days,there is so much to do from the hotel we booked the Verona trip which was brilliant,venice day and night tour but be carefull with that tour we had a packed lunch from the hotel but in venice its against the law to sit down not on a chair and there are no seats anywhere to relax or to eat the lagoon tour in venice was excellent,the cable car is a must just at the bottom of the hill from hotel 15 mins and also there is a local opera at the side of the castle lasts about 1hour 20mins highly recommended,the food at the hotel is fine plenty of choice with free drinks as I have already said basically the Wi-Fi was the only problem we encounted,i would have no problem in recommending this hotel to anyone who is thinking of booking ,thank you to Shannon the tui rep and to guiseppe and his staff for making it a great week 13-20th june.

Room Tip: pool side view
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

My family (wife, two young children and my parents) stayed in two deluxe rooms in the new building for two weeks. In summary, the best family holiday I have ever been on! Key points;
- The rooms were quiet, clean, spacious and nicely decorated.
- The views from the spacious balcony were spectacular.
- The food was consistently excellent, with the addition of free lunches and drinks an absolute bonus. It is buffet style, which was fine with my family and it never felt too busy.
- The grounds were beautiful and we'll maintained.
- The pools were good, but a bit cold for my 2 year old. My children really enjoyed the playground and trampoline.
- Overall, the customer service provided by the staff was excellent
- The entertainment was of a good standard
- Malcesine is a stunning place; winding narrow streets, epic views (especially from the castle's tower), excellent restaurants and shops and loads to do (the cable car and ferry being a must).
- Being away from the town / major roads, the location is quite peaceful. I found the walk up the hill fine (<15 Mins), but it was a struggle for my parents. It would be good if the hotel shuttle bus was larger, more frequent and ran later.

I heartily recommend the Majestic Palace.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank John R
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

We were late arriving to the hotel due to our tui transfer but the staff had been very kind to keep us cold plates of food which was very tasty. Our room was very large with a terrace overlooking the lake and mountains which was a beautiful view. The bathroom was huge and plenty of cupboard space. The food was very good with plenty of choice for all meals that were provided. Spoilt for choice everyday. The waiting staff and restaurant manager were all very kind and polite. Serena on reception was a lovely girl and very helpful . We had forgotten my charger for the phone and a very kind man from reception (sorry didn't catch your name) kindly lent me his for the week. Timi the bus driver was also very kind and if the bus was full he would come straight back to collect the rest of the passengers waiting. The grounds of this hotel are well looked after with an array of different shrubs and flowers. The pools were also well looked after. Lots of amenities for children within the grounds. Shame you get charged for WiFi and for a tiny safe. That is my only negative. All in all a fabulous hotel with perfect staff. Well done Majestic palace .

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Alison P
Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

What an incredible family hotel.acres of well used space for pools crazy golf tennis trampolines playgrounds etc.food is superb for any taste and customer service brilliant.our waiter was called guiseppi,the most obliging and polite waiter ever.for a family this is the place.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family