All reviews minute walk into town main road every morning downhill taxis terrace balconies euros castle
Reviewed 19 June 2018

If all you want to do is play tennis, this is probably the place for you, but if not go elsewhere. I was there for 3 nights - one day my room wasn't cleaned, even though I was out all day! Breakfast was average & staff (apart from the waitress in the bar) were extremely unfriendly. Over-priced & under whelming.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Maureen J
Reviewed 29 October 2017

Stayed here while attending a family wedding. The staff were fantastic, the girl on the bar each evening was great fun a real pleasure to deal with and coped brilliantly with our cocktail requests! Our room was very pleasant had all the facilities we required and a lovely view of the lake, also very useful having a fridge in the room. Breakfast was fine had a good selection. Parking was limited but we managed. 10-15 minute walk into town. Overall we'd definitely stay here again :)

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 September 2017

Stayed here for a few nights and overall had an enjoyable stay. I get the impression they have more german tourists staying than any other however a few staff do understand English. Had an incident with the room safe that they were able to rectify reasonably quickly (though I'd advise use at your own risk).

Note the pool and jacuzzi aren't heated and they are covered with shade at various points of the day so it isn't warm generally. The kids loved it though and it is only about 1m 50 deep with no shallow end so just be aware if you have kids. The jacuzzi though isn't deep so most kids can easily stand in the water.

Also note the air con units have mains plugs, we found this out the hard way!

Continental breakfast was reasonable and had plenty of options on offer, though some items went more quickly than others

Room Tip: Room with view of the lake, refrigerators are extra
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

I would never normally post reviews however I have never had such a poor experience as I did staying at Laura Cristina. The rooms, although clean, were very basic with outdated decor however this didn't contribute to my disappointment. The reception staff (who I'm guessing were also the owners) had the worst customer service I have ever come across in any hotel at home or abroad, on a couple of occasions reception was unmanned and even if they saw guests standing there they would ignore them until they decided they were ready. On departure we waited for 20 minutes at reception with the male owner walking past us a total of 3 times before acknowledging us only to be told we needed to wait for his wife! She eventually joined us with the urgency of a sloth and when we explained we were in a rush having waited so long already her pace did not change yet she mumbled that we should have checked out the night before.....I have never known any hotel staff to suggest this as the words 'check out' seem quite self explanatory! Worst customer service ever!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank SamGriff83
Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

Arrived with my brother for a three night stay for a friends wedding,had a painful 25 minute wait to been show and get keys to our room, no English spoken by lady at reception but eventually got keys and were shown our room,room was very very old fashioned and dated but we thought would be ok for our three night stay,however we later returned back to hotel at 1.00pm and was met by the night porter who would not let us through the main hotel door and was instructing us to go round in the dark with no lighting at all to find side door to hotel which we eventually found after around 20 mins to get back our room!,this spoilt our evening.....

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends