Hotel Silvestri
US$207
US$201
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$226/night.

Hotel Bucaneve(Livigno)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$115
Official Site
Hotel Astoria(Livigno)(Great Value!)
US$116
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$135/night.

Hotel Francesin(Livigno)
Hotel Sonne(Livigno)
US$256
US$244
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$270/night.

Charme Hotel Alexander(Livigno)(Great Value!)
US$189
Hotel Astra(Livigno)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$109
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$122/night.

Hotel Amerikan(Livigno)
US$150
US$134
Hotel Posta(Livigno)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$139
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 August 2016

We have visited Hotel Silvestri a couple of times for dinner. The first thing you notice is how friendly all the staff are they go out of their way to make you feel at home. We ate in the bar as we were with our dog. The food is very well prepared, tasty, big plates and very good value. The waiter took very detailed care to make sure that the options for my partner were all 100% vegan. This is a lovely cosy place to eat in Livigno

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank gromit72
Reviewed 2 June 2016

This hotel was recommended to me last year and I could not believe the level of friendliness I have experienced. When I arrived this year ( april 2016 ) I have discovered a brand new wing to the hotel, large rooms, large showers, same full board meals, same friendliness and Fausto remembered my name? Due to my business I do travel a lot, but I have never experienced anything like this place, so if you're looking for a place to stay in Livigno, I do not think that you can do better. Do your self a favour and stay in the new wing, you'll think that you are in 4.5 star establishment.

Room Tip: stay in the new wing, large rooms, large showers ( in Italy ? )
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Olly8888
Reviewed 27 February 2016

I really recomend to come to the hotel Silvestri! Great food, perfect staff, very friendly atmosphere, comfortable rooms, locality! What more would you wish:-) Every winter I am looking forward to come to this hotel!

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 January 2016 via mobile

We have stayed at Hotel Silvestri in Livigno every winter for the past six years, since last year also in the summer. Fausto and the Silvestri family are the most kind, heartly people we know. The staff is amazing! Now they have also built a brand new building that has amazing and cozy rooms. In the new Hotel Silvestri, mountain culture and Lombardian tradition meets modern architecture. The hotel bar lobby with a fireplace has a great view over the mountains as do all the rooms. The rooms are so cozy with plenty of wood in the interier. Visitors coming to ski or snowboard will enjoy the modern Ski-room with individual lockers with Ski-shoe warmers. The food here is fantastic, we have many Vegetarians in our group and we always had, on request, delicious vegetarian food. My recomendation is to reserve the rooms some time ahead of your visit because many people enjoy this great hotel the way we do. Thankyou Mr. Silvestri for having is again this year and thankyou Livigno for being the winter paradise you are!

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 June 2015

from day one Fausto remembered everybody's name in our party, the staff smiled all day, breakfast was great, dinners were great, we stayed for a week and there is nothing negative I could tell you about the place. The hotel now has two parts, one that was just finished as we arrived and the one we stayed in, older part, but very cosy.
They all go out of their way to make you happy and welcome. Do not worry, if I find something wrong with a place, I do report it !
Fausto, we'll be back again next April!.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with friends