“very good Pasta”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: phone: 01116890110
Reviewed 28 June 2018

we ended up eating here thrre times - we were always pleased with the pasta dishes we ordered. Good location and nice vibe.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

Dinner Fish for my wife grilled she said good, I had Scampi and Shrimps 3 pcs each and nothing else on my plate so left hungry, but not bad. With a 1/2 bottle of White wine and 1 lit water bill came to 56 Euro normal.

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

We had a wonderful evening in Lerici sipped the most delicious cocktail at the delightful Costa Bar gazing out over the bay at sunset. We decided to stay and have a pizza and sadly we chose La Mano pizzeria trattoria da Nicola! A disaster. The pizzas were honestly the worst we’d ever had. The service was mediocre but friendly. When asked why there were slimy tinned, not fresh, mushrooms on our Quattro Stagioni pizza I was told by the waiter that fresh mushroom were only available in Italy in October!!!! (I’d bought delicious fresh ones at a market that very morning.) OurPizzas we limp soggy, had no cheese except one or two lumps of mozzarella. The Neapolitan had globules if anchovy paste instead of the delicious tasty ones you’d expect and are definitely available in Italy. There are definitely better places to have a pizza in Lerici I’m sure! I wish I’d read tripadvisor reviews!

Reviewed 9 June 2018

A word of warning, this place is okay, just don’t order the seafood pizza! I ordered a seafood pizza without cheese. The pizza arrived with mostly shells and very little actual seafood. The clams and mussels were still in their shell but because the shells had been in the pizza oven when the shell of the mussels crumbled and shell went all over the pizza. YUCK! Then the four prawns were still in their shell, head and all so I had to peel the prawns. While getting rid of all the inedible parts of the pizza I realised that the seafood all had a very off smell so in the end we sent it back and had it replaced. At first when I politely complained the young waiter said “That’s the way we do it lady” but finally the friendly lady serving handled the situation and replaced the pizza with another kind. This restaurant is okay and the pizzas are well priced but it’s average food. So if you just want something quick and without fuss it’s a fair choice but I’m always wary of restaurants that have huge menus, it usually means they don’t do anything really well.

Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

The only nice thing of this place is the location. The food was awful. The salmon was to salty, tortilla was to spicy and the vegetable soup didn’t have any flavor or salt. Do not recommend to stop here.