See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 January 2016 via mobile

We stayed at the suites back in July. Lake side location, nice, clean, modern and spacious apartments, up quite a few stairs but the staff very kindly carried out cases up them without us asking and even after saying we would manage.
The true gem of this place is the restaurant. We stayed 2 nights and wish we had dined here both nights. The food around the lake can be pretty touristy and the one place we liked the look of turned out to be poor service and food, the following evening we gave this place a go (the only thing that put us off in the first night is the menu is quite obviously seafood based and I don't like seafood!!!!) long story short this was a fantastic place to stay and eat, reasonable price too.

Date of stay: July 2015
Reviewed 29 September 2015 via mobile

Arrived last Friday morning. Our first visit to Lake Garda. Our suite was ready for us and I wasn't at all disappointed. What a fabulous Room No 1 is. Lovely big room with plenty of wardrobe space. Lovely big bathroom, huge comfy bed, fridge complete with drinks to purchase. Tea/coffee making factories And to top it off an amazing view on our beautiful big balcony where we sat every evening watching the sunset. I cannot recommend this place enough and the staff were very welcoming and delightful. We will most definately visit again and will undoubtedly stop here. The restaurant below is amazing too, but I'll write my review on their page. Top notch accommodation and breathtaking views.

Date of stay: September 2015
Reviewed 16 June 2015

I have been visiting Lazise since 25 years and had at least one dinner at Oreste every time. This time I decided to try the suites and was totally surprised at the luxury Mrs Paola and Mrs Laura has created . We had the superior Il Castello Suite at the second floor with 2 balconies and a stunning view over the port and the town. The room was spacious , elegantly decorated and the bathroom was pure luxury. We had fantastic food as always and enjoyed our stay very much. The owner ladies are always very friendly and helpful - the service staff as well. Highly recommend!!!

Date of stay: June 2015
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 March 2015

We where just passing and took a look in and were surprised by the ambience . We decided to have lunch and it was really great food and service. I would highly recomend to anyone looking for old world charm to visit this restaurant

Date of stay: March 2015
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 September 2014

We stayed at Oreste Suite in one of the large rooms. Cannot fault the location right in the heart of Lazise but quiet at night due to shutters and glazed doors onto the balcony.

Room was beautiful with large bed, dining table and air conditioning.

Only a couple of slight negatives but wouldn't put me off staying again. Breakfast was included but was actually a few cakes and biscuits in our room. Coffee was good and cold drinks in fridge in the room were included.

Was disappointed we could not get a table in the main dining space for dinner.

This is a good place to stay if you like to have privacy, have your breakfast in your room and want to be central. Owner very nice and rooms are grat value. Would recommend

Date of stay: September 2014