“So many to choose from”

Gelateria Sesto Senso
Ranked #2 of 5 Dessert in Imola
Reviewed 12 May 2018

There is many flavours of ice cream and frozen yoghurt (I think). You get two scoops of ice cream on a cone, and they can be different flavour! Then a wafer in the top. I used the wafer to eat the

Reviewed 22 May 2015

Great ice cream, good location to sit outside and watch the town go by....
too many ice creams to choose from.

Reviewed 16 May 2015

We've had gelato all over Italy and this really is some of the best we've ever had. Great original & seasonal flavors (ricotta with fig, pear cinnamon, white coffee that tasted like you were eating a cappucino). The dark chocolate, stracciatella & pistachio were delicious. Great location in the center of town. Can't wait to go back one day!

Reviewed 18 October 2013

This was the first gelato place I tried on my trip to Italy two weeks ago. It was the perfect way to start off my little ice cream adventure. Although not the best gelato I tasted on my trip, it was certainly close, and absolutely the best value! The service was fantastic too. Our server didn't speak much English, but he tried very, very hard to help us out, and was very patient while we tried the many flavours, and didn't gripe when we ended up sharing one cone between the two of us. It was a slow day, so we took a seat inside the shop, and had a lovely time watching the world go by while devouring our delicious little treat.

Reviewed 23 August 2013

Great ice cream, good location to sit outside and watch the town go by...................................................