“A memorable holiday in Giardini Naxos!”
other travellers have booked this property
Giardini Beach with Etna in the background
View of beach from balcony View of apartment from sea
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Giardini Beach with Etna in the background
View of beach from balcony
View of apartment from sea
Covered Balcony
Lounger and Table on Balcony
Flowers on Balcony
Living room with daybed with trundle and cot sleeps 2 adults 1 child
Eating Area in Living Room
Bedroom can be configured with double bed (the only bedroom)
Bedroom can be configured with twin beds (the only bedroom)
Kitchen with under-counter fridge
Bathroom
Giardini beach with Taormina above (the nearest free beach less than 2 minutes walk)
View of Giardini
Bay of Naxos - The only sandy beach in the area!
View of area
Arial view - Use the prdestrian walkway for fast beach access!
Night view from Balcony
Balcony view of fireworks!
Sicilian Cart Parade - Giardini Naxos
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Tutordave
Bolton, United Kingdom
“A memorable holiday in Giardini Naxos!”
Reviewed 9 July 2016 for a stay in June 2016

I stayed with my wife for three weeks in a lovely, extremely well-equipped apartment. Our twin daughters- aged twenty-one- joined us for ten days. The reasonably-priced apartment has a wonderful, spacious balcony for sunbathing or eating al fresco. It has a great sea-view and some pretty, well-kept flower and plant pots and a small usable herb garden. The third floor location makes it secure and limits the noise from the traffic below. It is a five- minute stroll from the beach and a promenade packed with excellent cafes, restaurants and gelaterias. Lorrie, the owner, is very pleasant and accommodating and is on hand to give helpful advice about the locality and transport. Frequent buses are nearby and there is a train station twenty minutes walk away. There is a gas barbecue available if you want a change from eating out. Lorrie is very willing to wash your clothes and towels for a small fee and they dry super quickly on the line on the aforementioned balcony. Our daughters found the sofa beds very comfortable and our bed was extremely comfy. We had a great time and the local people are very friendly. I wish I was back there now!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Sunbathing in the early morning on the balcony and the stunning vies of Taormina, Castelmola and Etna from the sandy beach.
Liked least: The sound of the vespas and trains, although this wasn't a major problem for us.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
Management Response
10 Jul 2016
Thanks for taking the time to write this review, your kind words are much appreciated! I was very happy to have you all as guests and hope someday to have you stay with me again!
Margaree1
Boston, Massachusetts
“Amazing!!! Dream location, all the comforts of home!”
Reviewed 18 April 2015 for a stay in February 2015

We had a wonderful February stay with a view, minutes walk to the beach, restaurants, train, bus, and shops. Couldn't have picked a better location. Lorrie made us feel so welcome and we enjoyed coming back after our day of touring. The elevator was a great benefit, it was quiet, with a great place for up to five people but there was just my daughter and I. We had plenty of room for our luggage, were able to easily unpack and store for our four days, dependable Wifi, stocked kitchenette, and superb view from the sitting room out onto the terrace with the beach as a backdrop. Would love to come back in the warmer weather. We enjoyed our pastries and tea right in the room one day and another day enjoyed the same at a lovely cafe on the beach. Lorrie made all the meeting arrangement so easy for us and had marvelous suggestions for activities and restaurants that we took advantage of. I loved Sicily and look forward to our return visit. We will definitely stay here again!!!!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Felt like home and location.
Liked least: It rained.
Travelling group: Teenagers
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
lucarome2...
Rome, Italy
“A Great Place To Stay Near Taormina/Giardini Naxos”
Reviewed 28 March 2015 for a stay in November 2014

This is the second time I have rented at this property. The apartment was very clean and there is an amazing view of the beach a few blocks away. I loved the Etna stone floors as well. It had all of the amenities one could hope for in their short stay. There is both a staircase and an elevator into the apartment. The only complaint I can make doesn't really have to do with the apartment itself but rather the location on a busy street with a small sidewalk, and from there it's a short walk under the railroad tracks to the waterfront. But I would definitely recommend this place to anyone staying in Sicily!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The view from the balcony.
Liked least: The busy street and walk to the beach.
Travelling group: Solo
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
California
Reviewed 17 May 2012 for a stay in May 2012

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
People with disabilities Older travelers
Rugged travelers
mpet_11
Rugby, United Kingdom
“disappointing”
Reviewed 9 October 2011 for a stay in April 2011

Unfortunately, contrary to many of the other reviews, we found this flat to be noisy (builders starting work at 7am next door), cramped (2nd bedroom was not really a bedroom) with a lack of privacy both within the flat and out on the balcony. We left after 1 night and found a more suitable apartment at a much cheaper price through the local tourist office.

Liked best: Location
Liked least: Noisy, lack of privacy, cramped, too light in bedroom
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
26 Mar 2015
It is true that my neighbor started remodeling work that morning: I was very upset about it myself, I offered to talk with the neighbor or to help find other accommodation. Needless to say this was a temporary problem and one I had no control over and though this review doesn't mention it I apologized and tried to find a solution.

As for the comment about the second bedroom, it is a one bedroom apartment and is advertised as such. If they expected two bedrooms and got one I am sure they were disappointed but they never said a word, perhaps they got my apartment confused with another one. They were 2 people a mom and daughter so I don't understand the space and privacy issue at all.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing