“Evening meal”

Ranked #7 of 60 Restaurants in Gabicce Mare
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

I went here based on recent reviews. Staff were very friendly and found me a nice table overlooking the harbour. Although it is known for fish, I am not a huge fish fan so on this occasion I opted for a pizza. This was a decent size and quite tasty albeit a little oily. The waiters do speak English but I continued to try my Italian. With a bottle of water, a glass of red wine an Amaro and a coffee, the bill was a reasonable €20. Worth a visit

Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

The restaurant is in a really great position with tables right on the sea!
The food is excellent and really worth every penny given the really abundant portion sizes.
The staff was very well organized even when the restaurant started to fill up(and for a good reason).
The desserts were also very good and really complimented the whole meal.
I will definitely recommend this restaurant and would surely come back if I were to travel here again:)

Reviewed 17 July 2017

The position in the harbor is very nice. The service was efficient, but not always effective. The waiter made a few mistakes, but it must be said he apologized several times and offered us some dishes on the house. The quality of the food is simply good, but the menu is as boring as all the other restaurants. Winelist very poor. All in all, it wasnt too expensive and it was good, but not good enough to go back

Reviewed 4 July 2016 via mobile

We had a nice meal here sitting outside by the road. If you want a seat by the river, you should book ahead. Excellent service and children friendly. Our kids had cotoletta (breaded and deep fried meat) with chips which was fried to perfection. We had pizzas. Reasonable prices.

Reviewed 1 February 2016

Nice and clean place, very good and friendly service, lots of waiters... The restaurant is located along the canal, there are tables by the canal (for the summer days), indoors and the upper veranda where we chose to sit. We decided to have a seafood starter (16.00); a pasta (10.00) and a pizza (6.50) which the kids enjoyed. I won't say that they are expensive, is just average priced like any other eatery. Food quality was really good.

After leaved the place, mate started to complain that maybe we could go to this and that restaurant with seaview (because at the moment we were witnessing stunning sunset views from those places when we walked by) but when we asked the bill, the waiter asked why we were leaving so soon and why don't give a try of their desserts...
- we need to stretch our legs before continuing to speed some hours on the highway...
- so sorry, drive carefully... hope you stop by again to try our other dishes...
Yes, this place is in my list again, to go back!