Hotel Verdi(Fiuggi)
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$76
US$73
Hotel Touring Wellness&Beauty(Fiuggi)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$83
US$57
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$77/night.

Dei Pini Hotel(Fiuggi)(Great Value!)
US$64
US$55
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$64/night.

Hotel Siviglia(Fiuggi)(Great Value!)
Reviews (2 608)
2 608 results
1 460
1 460
All reviewstravel departmentold townswimming pooldining roomrelaxing vacationsmall thingsloved this hotelorange juicelunch dinnerno hesitationmini barwaiting stafflovely towncomfortable hotelhot watersmall towncroissants
2 - 7 of 2 608 reviews
Reviewed 17 February 2018

The hotel itself is very nice, and the staff and amenities were more than adequate. As others have mentioned, parking is a bit of a chore, but I suppose if you're not in a hurry, that only adds to the quirky-charming factor.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Francesca B, Direttore at Ambasciatori Place Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2018

Dear Guest,
First of all we would like to thank you for your choosing us and for your review. We are happy that your stay has been pleasant

Reviewed 25 January 2018

The Hotel was nice and the food and service was good specially the breakfast . We got a package menu and at diner there was only the option for fish ! good job that I'm a fish lover and it was beautifully cooked but I believe that there should have been an option for meat eaters even though it was a set menu? Highlight for the breakfast diversity .
But I have to say the best thing was the Tangerina SPA extremely PROFESSIONAL TEAM. i got a deep tissue massage done by Daniel ( apologies if got his name wrong) and it was the best massage of my life . My Partner had a relaxation massage and he was also really happy with it. Thank you so much to the Tangerina SPA team I would totally recommend you to my friends.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Francesca B, Proprietario at Ambasciatori Place Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2018

Dear Guest,
First of all we would like to thank you for your review. We are happy that your stay has been pleasant.
We are pleased you appreciated our services and facilities, specially spa and massages. Thank you from all the staff!

Reviewed 18 December 2017

i arrived to the hotel a bit late (around 22:30 PM). Check-in was quick and i still had a change to have quick beer on bar after my arrival. But the bar was closing at that time.
Room (118) was quite large. Breakfast was without Scrambled eggs (or any kind of them). But as you in Italy, try something else. I havent try pool or something other. Parking is quite a problém as the parking space is always full and you have to park along the street, or drive in the parking place, leave your car just there and leave you keys at reception (they said they will handle it), up to you. I parked along the street

Room Tip: Double check if you wifi signal is strong in your room first :)
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Martin S
Francesca B, Proprietario at Ambasciatori Place Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2017

Dear Guest,
We are pleased you appreciated our services and facilities.
If you want, our breakfast include a small breakfast card for extra requests (eggs, sausage, porrige, etc...).

Reviewed 6 November 2017

I don't expect the unreasonable, however I do expect a good level of service, and call me crazy, but I also like it when the staff is smiling and friendly. None of it was present during our stay which was the only place we experienced this during our stay at 4 different hotels around Lazio. I booked the hotel for a family of 4 and had booked the spa package assuming the kids could use the pool. This was not the case and in all fairness it did say so on their website but I had not noticed it. I displayed my dismay and explained the situation merely to be met with; no you can't bring children. Ok fair enough one would say, but the reasonable thing to do would have been to offer me the spa package price back as I was not going to use it without my kids. Nope. Didn't happen. It did not ruin my holiday but sincerely find it to be as lousy as can be.
Apart from the unfriendly staff that seemed to have an extremely hard time smiling I found the our rooms to be rather disappointing although they were spacious. The rooms were rather dark and dim. The minibar consisted of 2 water bottles. That's it. 2 water bottles. They didn't refill water on of the days which caused to call for water. I had to ask for it 3 times before they brought it to our rooms. Small things, yes. But you actually pay to have a pleasant stay.
Anyhow life goes on but I just wanted to share my view on this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 November 2017

I spent a lovely week at this hotel with a Travel Department Tour. The staff were very helpful on reception and also in the dining room. The food was very good and we had 5 courses every night. Breakfast was also good.We really enjoyed the Spa it was fabulous. The bar staff were very friendly if we had an after dinner drink. The only reason I haven't given this hotel 5 stars is that I would have loved a proper cup with the tea making facilities. Fiuggi is a lovely town and the old town is well worth a visit. I would be very happy to stay in this hotel again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
5  Thank MarieH22
Francesca B, Proprietario at Ambasciatori Place Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2017

Dear Guest,
First of all we would like to thank you for your review. We are happy that your stay has been pleasant and that you have enjoyed your stay in Fiuggi.
We are pleased you appreciated our services and facilities.