“Best piadina ever! ”

Mordicchio La Piadina L'originale Pancotta
Ranked #8 of 627 Restaurants in Ferrara
Price range: US$4 - US$9
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Description: Kiosk historical appreciated by many students, for quality 'and convenienza.Aperture Sunday in case of special events, c oncerti etc ... Apetrure the extraordinary will be reported ... At lunch flatbread of the day granted and with complimentary water.
Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

Simply delicious and worth trying! Had the leggy - ham and mozerella cheese. Comfort food and will revisit to try other flavors they offer.

Write a ReviewReviews (1 137)

1 - 5 of 1 137 reviews

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

Really amazing quality food , big portions and nice Cousy inside . Highly recommended located in the centre easy to find

Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

Everything is said ... best piadina I ever had in my life and I had a lot . Only fresh product is used and you can taste it . Whenever you go there , even if it is overcrowded, owners are very welcoming and smiling people.

1  Thank 228emelinem
Reviewed 11 September 2017

We came here based on strong recommendations on Tripadvisor - and as it was closed on the first occasion, came back the next day - this is just a small unit on a square, with some tables/stools to dine inside, but the queue was huge. We were obviously on to something good. A huge range of fillings on offer, we watched the piadinis being made before our eyes. They were genuinely huge, but so good you absolutely HAD to finish them. This is take-away fast-food at its zenith!

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

Excellent food and great service. Loved the freshness of the sandwich and taste was awesome. We had the diavoli which consisted of ham cheese and hot sauce. I loved the taste however, for my taste, ham was too salty. But I cannot fault the restaurant since I kind of believe all hams are salty. :) we will be back and when we do, we will try a pork paidina with mushroom sauce. Even though I gave four stars, that is due to ham. So this place is a 5 star worthy and you should try when you are in Ferrara