“Italian cusine with flair”
Review of Cucina Bacilieri

Cucina Bacilieri
Ranked #1 of 607 Restaurants in Ferrara
Reviewed 9 May 2018

Over my 30 years of travel in Italy I like to eat the classic local dishes and they are unique from each region including having pumpkin cappellacci in Ferrara; however it is worth a visit to Cucina Bacilieri to have an inventive dining experience. I had the Seafood tasting menu and it was a great value. Service was exemplary. They helped with wine choice and clearly picked the best and not the most expensive choice.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

I ate here for "lunch", although it was a three course meal with dessert. The roasted duck stood out as exceptional good. The staff were friendly and gave excellent service. No restaurant in Ferrara can compare. The price isn't that high either. I give this my highest recommendation.

Reviewed 21 March 2018

We were a party of 3 in the Cucina Bacilieri for diner. We ordered the fish menu. The table attendant warned us that there was a new fish menu not shown on the menu card. This menu would be 5 euro more expensive and the cook would prepare dishes as he felt. And boy did we get a fantastic meal. I total 7 courses with the finest fish he had present. We were very pleased moreover did the waiter advise a very good bottle of wine at a moderate price. This restaurant is really the climbing star in Ferrara. Recommedable

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

I’ve been there for lunch, the food is great! Fresh fish and well showed! The service was fast and professional! Very enjoyable time, high recommend!! ✌

Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

We had several dishes. A really nice italian experience. Finally no tourist menu here. Tnx for great service