“M”
Review of Il Cuciniere

Il Cuciniere
Ranked #4 of 392 Restaurants in Fano
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Maximum Dionysius, owner and chef of the restaurant The Cuciniere Fano, enjoying a very strong experience behind around the world, including Monte Carlo, Imola and New York. In his career he can boast experience in restaurants of international caliber like the Restaurant Du Port in the Principality of Monaco, the San Domenico restaurant in Manhattan and many others around the world. Massimo's talent is now transforming into a kitchen able to amaze with original proposals, all based on the ground floor kitchen and meat: in the menu are, in fact, kangaroo meat coming from the state of Queensland - Australia - one of the areas with the low environmental pollution in the world; Then bison meat, but also in addition to the Cinta Senese pig sliced ​​from Marchigiana cattle beef.
Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

Great food and fantastic service.
I think that it was also marked as one of the best in Fano.
Me and partners had a nice lunch with some ravioli filled up with some meat and traditional local sauce
After we continue with meat.
I know that everyone was happy, but I know that my sliced Manzo fillet with vegetables was perfect.

Reviewed 27 October 2016 via mobile

We visited this restaurant for the first time, although we have visited Fano quite often. I must say: a good restaurant that we certainly add to our list of favourits!
The food was marvelous and the service perfect. The poched egg with spinache delicious! The whole atmosphere was good. The service was more than adequate. We will come back next time we are in Fano.

Reviewed 15 October 2016 via mobile

I visited Il Cuciniere last night with my family as a special occasion for my Mum's birthday. I couldn't fault anything about the whole experience. We shared some starters, the carpaccio meat being the highlight, then all ordered different meat dishes for our main course. My kangaroo fillet was superb, beautifully cooked and presented. The others in my party ordered pork, rabbit and beef, all of which were top notch. We also had wine and dessert, again all amazing. The service was super friendly, the waiter spoke excellent english and made good recommendations. He even overheard it was Mum's birthday and brought her an ice cream with birthday candle at the end. Absolutely dining perfection, would definitely recommend and will be returning 100%.

Reviewed 20 February 2016 via mobile

We don't go here often enough! The selection of dishes is just right with meat dishes the strongpoint. I thoroughly enjoyed the tagliere antipasto and the pasta with rabbit was a delicious first plate (shared). I finished with a superb medium rare kangaroo steak. Massimo is always a kind and convivial host. We will go again soon!

Reviewed 5 May 2015

The place is an hidden treasure in a small road not far from Fano city center; you'd better to find a parking nearby Fano hospital area, and go there by walking.
Once inside, you're delighted by the atmosphere, cozy and pleasant, and not noisy (specially in the middle of the week).
The specialities you should try are based on bison's meat, very rare in this part of Italy, and you'd try as well some fresh sweet from the Chef.
So sweet, so pleasant.
A perfect place for a romantic dinner tete-a-tete-
The bill is quite reasonable, and considering the costs and the taxes in Italy, I'd say quite honest.
So, pay a visit here and enjoy some more miracles from Italian chefs!

1  Thank Danilo F