“must visit”
Review of Pasticceria Dorigo

Pasticceria Dorigo
Reviewed 31 August 2017

if you are in this borough, hungry in late afternoon, you have to visit this confectionery: pies, cookies, pastries and sweets in general are simply perfect.

1  Thank jason_s_hert

Reviewed 13 August 2017

Went straight here because of the excellent reviews, but we were disappointed (we are Italian and have tried countless bakeries around these places over the years). The pastries look wonderful but what we tried was so so. The applestrudel was so so. The crapften had good cream but the dough didn't taste very fresh. The apricot cake was good. The pizza and focaccia were so so, in particular the pizza had too little cheese and tomato. Not bad overall but you can do much better in the area.

Reviewed 5 September 2016

I only ordered a few things, so I can't say for sure but what I had was just ok. I ordered 3 different cookies. Nothing that left me going back for more and nothing that caused me to throw it out without eating it.
Unfortunately, I don't know the names. One is round with hazelnuts on top with a chocolate dipped bottom. It was ok but I got a better one from Selva in Badia another day. A sandwich cookie that had a light (airy) filling and a triangle shaped cookie that had nuts, slight cinnamon and was dipped in chocolate.

If you have a sweet tooth and are in Corvara this could be your fix but don't expect to be wowed!

There was a language barrier when trying to order. If I spoke their language or they spoke mine it may have been easier to inquire about what desserts had in them and what I would like. I just went by visual.

1  Thank TracieL98
Reviewed 21 August 2015

Apart from the mini patisserie, this pasticceria sells slices of different cakes as well as one of the best strudel of this area. They way they arrange their creations and the abundance of them makes this place worth a visit, even just for a look.

Reviewed 11 March 2014

This place is awesome, i love the apple strudel, just the best.
And all the cakes are delicious, and the cookies are a must.