When we had dinner, everything went just fine and we even had Valentine's Day chocolates in the table. I'm sad to say but 6 of 10 from our group had food poisoning after having eaten in this restaurant. All who got sick, ate salad leaves so they have been dirty or cook's hands dirty. I ate shrimp salad and got the worst symptoms. I haven't ever been that sick in my life! That is not the worst part but two days after when I went to restaurant telling what happened, they didn't believe me and blamed something else we've eaten. That is unbelievable bad service! So I don't recommend this place.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.