“Wonderful mix of old and new”

Ristorante Zirmstube presso Posta Zirm Hotel
Cuisines: Austrian, Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

We visited the Zirmstube during our ski trip to Corvara. The restaurant was busy and had a good ambiance. The surroundings are very modern but tastefully done yet the waiting staff are in traditional dress. The menu was a lovely surprise - a mix of modern dishes, more traditional dishes and pizza. The desserts were delightful. Everything was beautifully presented and tasted wonderful.

Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

We came to this restaurant for a pizza, as it seems that pizzerias are not abundant in Corvara.

We found a nice ambience with modern decor, and friendly personnel.

The waiter was however not very well prepared on the wines (we wanted to know the vintage of the proposed wines on the menu and that took some time to be sorted out), but he was nice and willing to sort it out, so the situation worked out well in the end.

The pizza was OK, the dough felt light but a bit soggy and it was not the fluffy aerated dough of a good Italian pizza. The ingredients of the toppings were of average quality.

Overall, a pleasant experience but not a memorable evening.

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

Conveniently located. Very nice interiors. Wide variety of foods without exaggerating. Strong offer of pizzas, pasta and meats. Excellent Salads. Very very nice desserts. Service is careful and kind. Rather quick. Wines are good and prices acceptable. I ate here several times and I was never disappointed. Strongly recommended

Reviewed 5 July 2017

I spend 4 nights at the Posta Zirm and had dinner and breakfast there each day in the dining room. The staff is friendly, professional and attentive. The menu changes daily and my group tried almost everything served for dinner and all courses ranged from very good to excellent. There were 6 of us each night so we truly tried most of the menu. I think the bar there is also charming and the bartenders are nice, polite and friendly. I truly enjoyed everything about this hotel/restaurant and the owners are always around and very personable. My hats off to Heinz and Franz for everything.

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

We stumbled in to the taverna after a long ride on the Harley! The Spritz Aperol was perfect, the staff super friendly and attentive and the atmosphere was warm and welcoming. I must say I had the best pizza than I've had in a long time! The selection of pasta for the pizza was amazing. Multi cereali and the Rosemary makes the pizza perfectly crispy and mouth watering...... we will be sure to come back to the Taverna and #postazirm hotel as I see that they have just remodeled many f their rooms..... see you soon...