All reviews small hotel sport hotel quiet location mountain view free wifi yogurt sauna pietro dolomites balcony town
Reviewed 29 January 2018

I booked this hotel 17 weeks before my vacation. Two weeks out, I received an email stating that a credit card number was required to hold the hotel. I provided a CC number within an hour. Later that same day, the hotel cancelled my reservation. I telephoned the hotel the following morning and I was told that the hotel had a problem with the CC number and that they had given the room away to someone else. No notice was given, and no opportunity to correct the problem.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

Small hotel a bit away from Cortina citycenter but with very good views of the Dolomites!
Limited breakfast missing some basic food.
Located at the very beginning or end of the famous " Dolomite road "
Anyhow fairly good value for the money at this time of the year!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank KjellAnd1
Reviewed 4 August 2017

We were travelling through the Dolomites from Austria on our way to Venice and wanted to stop some where. Cortina d'Ampezzo looked lovely. This small hotel is a few kms out of town and had ample parking and was a very quiet location. We had a mountain view. The room was clean and comfortable. We could go out on a small balcony and appreciate the views. Breakfast was included and had plenty of options. Sport Hotel Pocol next door was a good option for dinner. Free wifi. Booked early through Wotif and got a good price. Reception only open from 1.30-8pm but this worked with our plans.

Room Tip: Get a room with a view.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 June 2017

Nice place, tasty breakfast with lots of choice, a bit far from town but gorgeous view. Staff is pleasant and nice hiking nearby. Easy to drive to Cortina d'Ampezzo but still 6 kilometers away. Good choice overall.

Room Tip: Not facing the parking.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank BBtravelsWorld
Reviewed 6 May 2017

We booked through trivago, and were very happy with the price, Especially when we saw the views,,Priceless
Our room was very tidy, With views, The breakfast was ok
The only downsides might be, if you don't have transport,,,
And internet, little bit weak sometrimes

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple