All reviews minute walk very nice hotel busy road within walking distance tre cime enjoyable stay every morning ski area marcel town balcony dolomites hiking mountains laundry hike
Reviewed 12 October 2018 via mobile

This hotel is a great choice - comfortable, cute rooms, friendly and helpful staff.

Breakfast is included and has a juice variety of options. For four euros they made me a takeaway sandwich every morning (ask at breakfast).

It takes less than ten minutes to walk to the restaurants and shopping section of Cortina. Watch out for people driving too close as the shoulder isn't wide. My room faced away from the road and it was off season, so it was nice and quiet.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 September 2018 via mobile

I loved this hotel. Everything was perfect: friendly and helpful staff, immaculate rooms, delicious breakfast and spectacular surroundings. Highly recommended. Will come back for another visit for sure. Thank you for making our stay heavenly.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

My only complaint is the €25 for 1 load of laundry which we ended up not doing, but in an active town and since our adventure company On Top used this hotel as a stay in between hiking trips I would have liked to do a load of laundry at a more reasonable price. Another hotel we stayed at that catered to bikers offered laundry for €3 per load. Try to get a room not facing street as they are on a busy road. Only 10 minute walk to main town. Great chocolate shop and pizza down the street.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank NancyR142
Reviewed 8 September 2018

Great value and friendly staff make this a no stress place only a 10 minute walk into city center. Nice views and comfy rooms, most with balcony. Does not have a restaurant, but a great place is just down the hill. If you have a car this is the spot, and access to the scenic mountain passes is perfect.

Stayed: September 2018
Reviewed 28 August 2018

My wife and I visited Cortina (we visited Bolzano last year, it was nice but Cortina is nicer) for the first time checking in to the Hotel Columbia on Saturday August 25 and checking out on Tuesday August 28. The hotel is easy to find and provided free parking. Though the hotel is within walking distance of the historic center (ten to fifteen minutes) there are no sidewalks from the hotel until you get to the main part of town and it is a little unnerving to be walking on the side of the road. The staff especially Marcel at the front desk was wonderful. He helped with excellent dinner reservations all three night and answered our many questions about the mountains etc. He is world class and one of the best front desk staff members we have ever met. Our room was on the highest level and faced the beautiful mountains, Cristolla and Floria. I had requested a room with a view of the mountains when I pre-paid our reservation. The room was very nice, very clean and functional. It did not have air conditioning but considering the moderate temperatures it was not an issue. Breakfast in the morning was very good, lots of variety and the wait staff was attentive to requests for coffee etc. Bottom line: if you are looking for a reasonably priced room at a very nice hotel slightly out of the historic center this would be a good choice.

Room Tip: Ask for room on the upper floor facing the mountains
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo