All reviews minute walk very nice hotel busy road within walking distance tre cime enjoyable stay every morning ski area marcel town balcony dolomites hiking mountains laundry hike
Reviewed 4 August 2018

My wife and I stayed here on our honeymoon. The staff were exceedingly gracious and helpful. The breakfast room was very nice and our room had an amazing view with a balcony. I would happily stay here again if I manage to get to Cortina again. The young gentleman at the front desk helped us with hiking trails and other local knowledge, the internet worked well -- basically all I could ask for.
I might pass on the restaurant down the street and head into town for dinner instead. Wasn't our fave. But again - this hotel is great .

Room Tip: Balcony with vista of the mountains for sure.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Very nice hotel, very clean, very friendly employees, especially the Romans who work in the hotel. Breakfast very good! I highly recommend this hotel. The very beautiful and welcoming resort, dreamy landscapes!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 February 2018

Comfortable place to stay and to enjoy ski within Cortina d'Ampezzo. The Hotel conveniently placed within walking distance from city centre, 50 m from skibus stop, not far from Socrepes ski area. The hotel very clean, warm and full of lights with cosy rooms and pleasant docor. Friendly staff would offer asistance and support at all times. Great place to stay and to come back.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

Reasonably priced hotel with great views of the city. If you enjoy and after dinner stroll uphill (I do) then great value. Ten minute walk to the city center. Quick laundry service. Good restaurant recommendations.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank mof1
Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

Just a 7-8 minutes walk from the center of town and has great views of Cortina.

Rooms have everything you need and the front desk is extremely helpful and friendly.

Definitely would recommend staying here.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family