All reviews old town excellent location the main square air conditioned large bathroom prosecco road very nice hotel lovely place helpful staff two nights spa bath fresh bread couldn't do enough lots of restaurants many thanks enjoyed my stay veneto region
Reviewed 17 September 2018

This hotel was newly uppgrated. We had a big beautyful room. The breakfast was very good with a lot to choose from, both warm and cold food. The stuff also very kind. Very Central and also very quiet hotel.

Stayed: September 2018
MARCO C, General Manager at Best Western Hotel Canon D'Oro, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear marit K,

Thank you very much for your review, really hope to welcoming you again soon.

Best regards

Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

I embarked on a Cycle Journey from Munich to Venice in July and this was one of the hotels that was booked for me on my journey.

What a joy it was to stay here. To put it in context I had bikes for over 80kms that day in very very hot temperatures. When I arrived my bags had already been placed in my room - which was air conditioned. My word that was a god send.

The hotel is well located to the centre of Conegliano and lots of restaurants nearby. I ate at a fantastic one about 100m away

The room was great and the service fantastic. I plan to go back to Conegliano sone day - to see more of this city - and this will be the hotel I will stay at!!!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
MARCO C, General Manager at Best Western Hotel Canon D'Oro, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2018

Dear Pat E,

Thank you very much for your kind review, can't wait to welcoming you again soon.

Warmest regards

Reviewed 11 July 2018

This hotel was booked for me by a business associate. On arrival the chap on reception was very helpful and friendly. The room was clean and in good condition and well presented.
Unfortunately the hotel doesn’t have a restaurant for anything apart from breakfast so you will have to go out. Breakfast is fine with the usual selection

There are plenty of good restaurants nearby so no restaurant is not a problem

One minor point is that the hotel was undergoing some refurbishment but this did not distract

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
MARCO C, General Manager at Best Western Hotel Canon D'Oro, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2018

Dear ThreeWelshKings,

Thank you for your kind review, with the wish to welcoming you again in the near future.

Best regards.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

Our car's GPS directions were very confusing and we missed the turn, which looked like someone’s driveway, so we went around again and missed it again. We found it on the third try, parked diagonally in front, and later moved the car to a parking area behind the hotel.

Our room was very small and I went down and asked for a better room, for which we paid an additional 15 euros, but was definitely worth it -- more room, a larger television set, etc.

But the air conditioning was very inadequate and when we awakened twice during the night because it was so warm, we discovered that it was off. We found out that it was turned off by the hotel during the night. Good bed and a good breakfast. The staff was very pleasant and helpful.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Chandolin,

Thank you for your review, all your "hints" have been taken into serious consideration and some improvements put into place. Thank you again.

Best Regards

Reviewed 24 June 2018

Very nice hotel, great location, outstanding service - recommend for a stay in the Prosecco region.

Room was nice, decent size - with a well appointed and organized bathroom - with a couples size shower. Bed was good - a slightly firm mattress with slightly firm pillows, but overall good sleeping arrangements. Parking is one block away at an underground parking garage - convenient. WIFI and TV worked well - no issues. Air Conditioning is Euro-standard - very weak wisp of cooler air which doesn’t do much to change the room temp. This particular room (211) overlooked the front enterance and therefore quite a bit of road noise came into the room when windows were opened for a breeze. Frankly, we were somewhat hot most of the time we were in Conegliano.

Good hotel - perfect outside of the high temp summer months.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear JCV07,

Thank you for your overwhelming review, we really hope to have a chance to welcoming you again in the near future. All the best from all of us.

Best Regards