Lowest prices for your stay
US$106
Free cancellation until 21/08/15
PricelineUS$106
eDreamsUS$106
Agoda.comUS$106
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 October 2019 via mobile

We arrived by train from the airport and the hotel was a 20 + minute walk (uphill) at a brisk pace.
The cabs at the train station were charging €15 which in retrospect we should have taken.
The hotel lobby looks shabby and does not make a good
impression, but the reception was friendly and check in was fast.
The room is not large but adequate, the bathroom very clean and the shower head has a mind of its own in terms
of direction.The wifi is average speed (I.e.slow for downloads)
The queen size bed was reasonable,the pillows small.The in room safe was not working but apparently you can store valuables at reception.
The breakfast was good with scrambled eggs,Italian style
bacon and unappealing sausages that looked like small hotdogs.There is also cereals,yogurt,fresh fruit,juices,pastries,cold cuts,cheese, self serve coffee/tea and
also espresso/cappuccino & hot water at the bar.
The shuttle to the port should be booked with reception the night before because it is a minivan for eight and fills up quickly.
There are two supermarkets within 10 minutes walk and
several restaurant/pizzeria’s nearby.
If ever doing a pre-cruise overnight I would stay here again

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 October 2019 via mobile

To start off, the location and view us horrible unless you like a view of laundry hanging from apartments next door. The rooms were large but the beds we like box springs instead of mattresses and the hide a bed was horrendous! Sheets had holes etc. No hot water for the shower. The rooms were clean but worn out furnishings. I expect this quality of a hotel in the Russian suburbs but not in a major port city. The breakfast was sparse. We came down at 9am (middle of the b’fast time) and found the eggs gone, cheese gone, ham gone etc. Do you see a pattern here? I don’t expect a 5 star hotel but I don’t expect what we had either. Maybe for Civitavecchia it is standard. Next time I’ll spend an extra night in Rome instead of spending a night in Civitavecchia. Civitavecchia is a horrible port city. The only reason i gave it a two is because it appeared clean. I’m shocked that has such a high rating!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Cwrkr
Reviewed 14 October 2019

Upon check-in, were warmly received, provided with a map of the area showing local places to eat. Room was well maintained and very comfortable. Free breakfast included hot dishes as well as cereals, yogurt, juices, breads and was quite good. Would recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: September 2019
2  Thank YSM775
Reviewed 13 October 2019 via mobile

We stayed 3 nights. It is a small hotel and the owner even works the reception. These were the nicest most accommodating people we have ever met in a hotel. They could not do enough for you. Rooms were large, not fancy but clean and well laid out. Shuttles were provided to and from the cruise ports at no cost. A transfer service us even available to pick you up and return you to Rome Airport at Fumancino. It was very pleasant. What a great bonus experience to add to our travels. We will use them again!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 September 2019

We were due to stay at Hotel Traiano pre-cruise late May 2019. Provided credit card details through Booking.com as required. We opted to pay extra so cancellation was an option up to 24 hours before our stay. Due to illness our land tour and cruise had to be cancelled 3 and a half weeks before our stay. Booking.com acknowledged the free cancellation by email but on my credit card statement Hotel Traiano charged me for the stay! I asked them to reverse the charge at least 3 times over a few weeks. They acknowledged it was an error on their end but no reversal appeared.[I only then phoned Booking.com who immediately credited me. Kudos to them!] Not a good way to conduct business though Hotel Traiano. Fellow travellers just be wary.

Date of stay: May 2019