“one of the best places to eat in Cesenatico”

Ristorante Pizzeria Peccato di Gola
Ranked #103 of 400 Restaurants in Cesenatico
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 29 June 2017

always eating with lot of people, friends as well as with relatives and children.
tried many times and anytime was positively surprising.
a great balance between quality and quantity. if you like seafood but also a very good Pizza, il Peccato di Gola is ready to welcome you.
nice staff, sometime too much crowded since it is very popular during pick summer season.
reservation strongly suggested to make sure to get a table available, chiefly at dinner time

Write a ReviewReviews (1 357)

2 - 6 of 1 358 reviews

Reviewed 8 March 2017 via mobile

We were a group of six adults and two children.We were ordering antipasti and main pasta dishes, all made with fresh fish and wonderful taste.The service was spotless, kids also received best of attention!Definitely recommend!

Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

We had pizza's and it was really good and well made it.
As it was Saturday night it was very busy yet the room it wasn't organised that well for the service. At times we had 3 waiters/ waitress , other time when they forgot a glass or a coffee, none will attend you.
Good food yet place it's noises perfect for large noisy groups.

Reviewed 20 June 2016 via mobile

Great location and setting. Always busy but comfortable. Everything is pretty solid here but I feel like they specialize in pizza and pasta dishes. Tagliolini with lobster posted here was amazin. Not a ton of lobster but I left satisfied. Get the fornarina rossa with pasta, it's just bread or piada if you know, but makes the meal complete. Repeat customer here. The place gets a Yes

Reviewed 3 June 2016

I came with my two children for a quick dinner after arriving late in Cesenatico. The hotel recommended the restaurant - I asked for something simple, quick and nearby. We were seated quickly and with a smile. When our server arrived a few minutes later and we were not ready to order - we'd barely started looking at our menus - things changed a bit. He came back some time later and the service was perfunctory. I saw that his exchanges with other tables were more amenable. I was speaking Italian, which did not improve his humor. My Italian isn't great, but the exchanges were simple. I had the tortellaci alla branzino which was hot, plentiful and delicious. My kids - against my recommendations - had tagliatelli al ragu. It was serviceable. (At the seaside I told them not to expect great ragu. It's always better to go with what is local!) My wine by the glass was better than average. At the end of the meal, I just spoke English with our waiter and his humor improved. Perhaps it was just late? All in all the food was fine, but his demeanor was a bit disappointing.