Open today: 09:00 - 18:00

from US$98,35
from US$133,07
from US$254,56
More Info
All reviews biscotti wine making process pasta wine tasting great wine the owner salami balsamic vinegar black rooster tour group our waiter small winery shipped home bread terrace overlooking winery restaurant cold cuts
Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

Excellent food and wine was bery good. Super nice associates/family. Enjoyed their wine so much we shipped home 2 cases! Will return during our next trip to Florence.

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

This was our first wine tour while in Tuscany and it was our favorite! The ambience was gorgeous, the tour guide/server was excellent, the food was delicious (truffle pasta was superb!), and the wine was exquisite! We loved every second of the winery.

1  Thank Valerie S
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

While everything was amazing, I feel the winery took advantage of foreign customers by converting euros to dollars which basically ended up charging us a conversion fee. When confronted about it he said we have to ask or they automatically convert. Not one time in all my stay in Europe did someone do that to us so they haggled us so beware!
Other than that I was great and we took a lot of wine home and ate great food. I'm just really upset about not being told about the fee upfront.

Date of experience: May 2018
3  Thank Nisha P
Reviewed 13 May 2018

My cousin & I had the most wonderful wines, balsamic vinegar & olive oil tasting here, along with a meal through a tour group, but we were the only 2 that made it. I just recieved my order of wines & balsamic (in perfect condition) that I purchased while I was in Italy and I am very excited to start enjoy all of them. They will bring back fond memories of our tour to Poggio Amorelli.

Reviewed 4 May 2018

My daughter and I took a bus tour from Florence to the Chianti region in April, 2018 This winery was our second stop. They were wonderful! They went through the winemaking process and then we had a tasting with wine, cheese, olive oil, balsamic vinegar and finished with a shot of grappa. They had some excellent wines, oil and vinegar. They were entertaining and it was a excellent tasting. We ordered 2 bottles each of wine, vinegar and oil. They arrived today in perfect shape. Definitely a must do if you are in the area.