“Amazing Gelato!”

Ranked #13 of 123 Restaurants in Castellabate
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

The is the richest, most decadent gelato we have ever tasted in Italy and the rest of the world. Apparently the judges of the Gelato World Tour agreed. They awarded the buffalo ricotta Gelato with pistachio cream first prize.

Reviewed 17 June 2016

the ice creams here were stunning, served with biscuits, and choice of whipped cream, they were good value for money and the flavours were just astounding..went there every day !!!

Reviewed 18 October 2015

I am truly picky when it comes to ice-cream. What I ate here met all my requirements and more than that. You could feel the traces or real strawberries and the caramel ice cream had just the right level of sweetness.

Reviewed 15 September 2015

We were trying all the gelateria in Santa Marie, and this were the most average. The ice were a little too sweet, which took the flavour away from the ice-cream. The price were as the other places, so that we can't complain about.
Service were nice.
For a quick ice, it is recommandable, but you want great ice, go to Baffo :)

Reviewed 16 August 2015

Lots to choose from, so many choices. The gelato is delicious. Must have the Stratiacella (doubt that is spelled correctly) and Oreo.