“Best Pizza in Italy”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

I ve to say this pizza is amazing. The dough simply perfect, easy to digest and the mozzarella, tomato, products they use are first rate. It’s an experience eating there. Usually very crowded we were lucky to fin a table for 4 at 7.45pm.

Write a ReviewReviews (2 527)

3 - 7 of 2 527 reviews

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

So we are seasoned travellers all around Italy and let me tell you that this was one of the best pizzas we have ever had - if not the best!

So good in fact that we all had two!

The dough was so tasty and the tomato sweet and full of flavour

Anyone that says they didn’t enjoy it has never had proper pizza before - ask the locals, packed on a Tuesday night, what does that tell you!

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Used Tripadvisor to find this spectacular place. We arrived early on a Friday evening and were lucky to get a table without reservation. Friendly staff and fantastic pizzas!

Reviewed 30 September 2017

I went there with a group of colleague to have a pizza, and it was VERY good! There was a very good selection and the stuff was very helpful Recommended!

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

This is the best pizza i have ever had. Busy restaurant, they are very accomodating to families with small babies. Cheap too! Good beers.