“Great Pizza!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 30 September 2017

I went there with a group of colleague to have a pizza, and it was VERY good! There was a very good selection and the stuff was very helpful Recommended!

Write a ReviewReviews (2 626)

6 - 10 of 2 626 reviews

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

This is the best pizza i have ever had. Busy restaurant, they are very accomodating to families with small babies. Cheap too! Good beers.

Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

The other review posted about not good enough had me concerned. But we were close and all the other reviews were good. So glad we went. Pizza was fantastic. Packed house. Service was very good but I can understand other reviews of being "cold" service. I did not get that but see where a language barrier could make it feel that way. If your in Caserta you have to try it. It's that good.

Reviewed 16 July 2017

We went to this place due to the glowing reviews, but were completely disappointed. If you are into pizza with lumpy dough that you can't possibly eat by hand and needs to be chewed like crazy, then you might love this place. But we did not. Everything is fresh, but the pizza is simply not good enough. In addition the service personnel were completely demotivated and did not make an effort to make us feel welcome.

Reviewed 20 May 2017

Excellent pizza, with quality products, at reasonable price.
The bad part: it's full. You should go there early if you don't want to wait for a long time.