“Tasty pizza.”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

This is the best pizza i have ever had. Busy restaurant, they are very accomodating to families with small babies. Cheap too! Good beers.

Write a ReviewReviews (2 583)

7 - 11 of 2 583 reviews

Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

The other review posted about not good enough had me concerned. But we were close and all the other reviews were good. So glad we went. Pizza was fantastic. Packed house. Service was very good but I can understand other reviews of being "cold" service. I did not get that but see where a language barrier could make it feel that way. If your in Caserta you have to try it. It's that good.

Reviewed 16 July 2017

We went to this place due to the glowing reviews, but were completely disappointed. If you are into pizza with lumpy dough that you can't possibly eat by hand and needs to be chewed like crazy, then you might love this place. But we did not. Everything is fresh, but the pizza is simply not good enough. In addition the service personnel were completely demotivated and did not make an effort to make us feel welcome.

Reviewed 20 May 2017

Excellent pizza, with quality products, at reasonable price.
The bad part: it's full. You should go there early if you don't want to wait for a long time.

Reviewed 7 May 2017

After visiting Reggia di Caserta we headed for this place ( I booked a table a week before from Germany) and before it was opened for dinner - there was a queue! Place is simple, excellent service, very, very reasonable prices - for- maybe the best pizza you can get on earth! The owner came from the kitchen to say hello and I to suggest some of his excellent pizzas. I find it very nice, despite too much work and the waiting time is not more then 10 minutes. I can only recommend this place!