All reviewsfather and soncroissantslucabedcarbreakfast
Reviewed 12 September 2017

I spent three nights here. The room was very comfortable with a good shower. The rooms at the front have a terrace and a view but those to the rear do not. The wifi connection worked well with an easy connection. Breakfast was typical Italian-style with fruit juice, coffee and a choice of cereal, bread and ham, yoghurt, cakes, croissants and brioches. I found it easy to converse with the owners. Father and son were equally friendly. I would recommend having a car as the hotel is about 3km from the village centre. Overall, it is good value for money and I would go back if I make another visit to Avigliana.

Room Tip: Rooms at the front are nicer!
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

Nice hotel, Luca is really friendly and helpful. The rooms are big and very comfortable. Colazione is amazing and the fresh croissants are delicious.

The view from our room was gorgeous. We had a bed bigger than a queen size, big enough for me, my wife and daughter.

Really great stay, very close to the Saqra and to il lago

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 January 2017 via mobile

We stayed here on New Year's Eve. We had a large room that accommodated two adults and a child. It is an easy walk from the hotel to the historical town and the large lake is across the road. There was a large New Year's Eve party held down stairs but the event did not disturb us. Breakfast was ok. I would stay there again.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 September 2016

The hotel is located in a very beautiful location between two lakes close to the famous Sagra di San Michele. With parking close by, modern rooms and a very helpful and friendly owner - I highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Has also a secure private parking.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

We stayed here on out way through the area, it easy to find with good parking. Luca is very friendly and helped us with restaurant recommendations too. The location is great as near the lake and worth a walk round. The rooms are basic but clean and cool. The breakfast was rather disappointing but maybe what you get for the good value of the room.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family