Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
US$97
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Destinia.com
US$89
View deal
Expedia.comUS$97
PricelineUS$97
getaroom.comUS$103
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 September 2019

nice clean hotel roughly a mile outside the city wall. Clean room, friendly staff and excellent continental breakfast, the only downside is the evening meal is an all you can eat buffet for 23 euros each +5 if you want a steak - thought this was very high

Date of stay: September 2019
1  Thank A5D55
Reviewed 20 July 2019

Etrusco hotel is in a strategical position, you can reach easily the centre or the highway. There is a huge car park where you can find a place to park. Breakfast is good and the staff is really helpful

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
3  Thank 331enricoc
Reviewed 17 June 2019

Just a few minutes away from the Arezzo square is this lovely property. Spacious rooms and clean washrooms is the first thing I noticed about this property. Quite buzzing even at night, with helpful staff and strangers.
Horrible breakfast but nevertheless a lovely stay. They managed to serve good Indian dinner that too vegetarian, during our 2 night stay there and that surely was a cherry on the cake.

Room tip: Not the safest surroundings, as it gets very aloof and creepy in the evening
Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank onmyteat
Reviewed 30 May 2019

We stayed here on a driving trip through Italy between Florence and Rome. First impressions are wrong, because when we saw the location of the hotel we were very put off. However...

We had a Superior room and the only thing we could flaw with it was the absence of an HDMI input on the TV. The room was great, comparatively spacious and the bed very comfortable.

The real highlight was the excellent service we received from the hotel staff. They went out of their way to help us with directions and particularly in the meals (we took Dinner and breakfast at the hotel) they were just great.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rodney H
Reviewed 5 May 2019

I had the occasion to dine at their restaurant when I had friends visiting. When I eventually found the hotel,which doesn't appear to be sign posted from anywhere,I met my friends in a sort of lounge. Very old and dilapidated, the leather armchairs have certainly seen better days.
The dining room has very comfortable chairs. The dinner was buffet which is fine if you are so hungry you can go round 4 times to make it worth the expense. The dining room seemed terribly over staffed without anyone actually serving. The wine wasn't included in the buffet,to be served a glass I had to stop a waiter almost in his tracks, ,who then poured out the very end of the bottle. That is not how to serve wine even if it is an unknown table red and definitely not worth E4.00 a glass.
When it was time to pay I was astonished at the price for a buffet meal. There is no way I'm returning.

Date of stay: May 2019