Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$97
PricelineUS$97
Hotels.comUS$97
Agoda.comUS$97
eDreamsUS$97
getaroom.comUS$103
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 June 2019

Just a few minutes away from the Arezzo square is this lovely property. Spacious rooms and clean washrooms is the first thing I noticed about this property. Quite buzzing even at night, with helpful staff and strangers.
Horrible breakfast but nevertheless a lovely stay. They managed to serve good Indian dinner that too vegetarian, during our 2 night stay there and that surely was a cherry on the cake.

Room tip: Not the safest surroundings, as it gets very aloof and creepy in the evening
Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank onmyteat
Reviewed 30 May 2019

We stayed here on a driving trip through Italy between Florence and Rome. First impressions are wrong, because when we saw the location of the hotel we were very put off. However...

We had a Superior room and the only thing we could flaw with it was the absence of an HDMI input on the TV. The room was great, comparatively spacious and the bed very comfortable.

The real highlight was the excellent service we received from the hotel staff. They went out of their way to help us with directions and particularly in the meals (we took Dinner and breakfast at the hotel) they were just great.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rodney H
Reviewed 5 May 2019

I had the occasion to dine at their restaurant when I had friends visiting. When I eventually found the hotel,which doesn't appear to be sign posted from anywhere,I met my friends in a sort of lounge. Very old and dilapidated, the leather armchairs have certainly seen better days.
The dining room has very comfortable chairs. The dinner was buffet which is fine if you are so hungry you can go round 4 times to make it worth the expense. The dining room seemed terribly over staffed without anyone actually serving. The wine wasn't included in the buffet,to be served a glass I had to stop a waiter almost in his tracks, ,who then poured out the very end of the bottle. That is not how to serve wine even if it is an unknown table red and definitely not worth E4.00 a glass.
When it was time to pay I was astonished at the price for a buffet meal. There is no way I'm returning.

Date of stay: May 2019
2  Thank Robbie799
Reviewed 1 May 2019

Pros:
-Easy to reach and park because outside Arezzo downtown
-Breakfast average to ok
-Personnel friendly and professional

Cons:
-Terrible room: very bad status overall and strong smell everywhere (smoke or else?). Definitely not a 4 star hotel room

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank lewis g
Reviewed 1 November 2018 via mobile

It is average hotel, everything seems ok but breakfast.

Little old, not very clean, soundproof is bad, we can hear everything clearly outside the door.

Stayed for one night and will noc come back. There might be many other choices around.

Date of stay: October 2018