Lowest prices for your stay
US$97
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$97
Destinia.com
US$88
Hotels.comUS$97
PricelineUS$97
getaroom.comUS$102
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 May 2019

I had the occasion to dine at their restaurant when I had friends visiting. When I eventually found the hotel,which doesn't appear to be sign posted from anywhere,I met my friends in a sort of lounge. Very old and dilapidated, the leather armchairs have certainly seen better days.
The dining room has very comfortable chairs. The dinner was buffet which is fine if you are so hungry you can go round 4 times to make it worth the expense. The dining room seemed terribly over staffed without anyone actually serving. The wine wasn't included in the buffet,to be served a glass I had to stop a waiter almost in his tracks, ,who then poured out the very end of the bottle. That is not how to serve wine even if it is an unknown table red and definitely not worth E4.00 a glass.
When it was time to pay I was astonished at the price for a buffet meal. There is no way I'm returning.

Date of stay: May 2019
2  Thank Robbie799
Reviewed 1 May 2019

Pros:
-Easy to reach and park because outside Arezzo downtown
-Breakfast average to ok
-Personnel friendly and professional

Cons:
-Terrible room: very bad status overall and strong smell everywhere (smoke or else?). Definitely not a 4 star hotel room

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank lewis g
Reviewed 1 November 2018 via mobile

It is average hotel, everything seems ok but breakfast.

Little old, not very clean, soundproof is bad, we can hear everything clearly outside the door.

Stayed for one night and will noc come back. There might be many other choices around.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

Got stranded in this hotel because we joined a tour from Milan to Italy then dropped by at Arrezo on our way to Monaco & Avignon. This hotel is practically located in the middle of nowhere! We arrived after dinner time. The only restaurant in the hotel was closed already while it was only at 8.20pm. The 4 of us had to go outside the hotel to find food in a dark, freezing & windy weather of late December ...! Not an experience that we would have expected ... I definitely wont return to this hotel ....!

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Mauro M, Manager at Etrusco Arezzo Hotel, Sure Hotel Collection by Best Western, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2017

Dear Evy S hello,
he described his stay in a fantastic way! It almost seems like the beginning of a novel.
I have to do just a couple of clarifications:
the hotel is only 1400meters from the entrance door of the city of Arezzo. From there in the center there are only 20 meters (it did not seem to you because maybe you arrived in the evening).
The restaurant was not "already" closed at 8:20 pm, it was simply "closed".
I saw on your tripadvisor profile that you have visited many hotels in the east, all very large and perhaps, all with more restaurants, which is not common in Italy.
I really regret that your stay has been marked by these inconveniences. Because in our hotel, at the simple request at reception, it is always possible to have at any time a plate of Tuscan cold meats and cheeses with fresh or cooked vegetables, and a glass of Chianti or have your favorite pizza delivered directly to the hotel.
Greetings from Tuscany and happy new year from all the staff.

Reviewed 13 August 2017

This hotel was nice with friendly staff. The only problem that we had since we came with a bus load of travel group and only one elevator work while the other is under reservation, Took awhile before we finally able to go up to our room. Roo was spacious and breakfast was good.

Date of stay: July 2017