“Franco is a most amazing cook, and the Piccolo Chalet is awesome”
Review of Il Piccolo Chalet

Il Piccolo Chalet
Ranked #1 of 37 Restaurants in Aprica
Price range: US$12 - US$40
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 20 August 2016

Absolutely love this place. Monica and Franco are incredible hosts to this cozy and super friendly place, the homemade food, especially the delicious specialties on Valtellina, are so delicious... the local wines are amazing. My favorite dessert (and they are ALL amazing!) is the Panna Cotta with berries, absolutely the best I've ever had. I recommend pizzoccheri e sciatt, my personal favorite... which Franco makes delicious.
The outdoor patio is simply beautiful, with stunning views. I cannot express enough just how much I adore this place and the people who run it. One of my favorite places in the whole world.

1  Thank Nico0624

Reviewed 17 June 2016 via mobile

Awesome place, fantastic homemade food, fresh pasta, venison, good prosecco and local wines. / skvělé romantické místo s úžasným lokálním jídlem. Super.

Reviewed 19 March 2016 via mobile

We have spent a few evenings and lunch times at this restaurant and I can honestly say we visit here every time we go to Aprica. The food is wonderful and the staff are kind and extremely helpful and accommodating. I would highly recommend the antipasto and meat dishes. The staff make you feel that you are friends. A fantastic restaurant

Reviewed 1 June 2015 via mobile

If you're visiting Aprica maybe on a skiing holiday make a point to eat out here one evening. Small, snug restaurant offering great food (local dishes, pasta, risotto and excellent meat dishes and sweets) at very reasonable prices. Polite punctual service. Best to book beforehand. The place holds no more than about 30 places.

Reviewed 11 February 2015

I have been to this restaurant many times and have never been disappointed. The food is wonderful to taste and well presented. The staff are extremely helpful and friendly