“Wonderful host and property in Alba”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Keyvan R
San Francisco, California
“Wonderful host and property in Alba”
Reviewed 30 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015
person found this review helpful

Francesca went above and beyond my expectations for a host. She was incredibly prompt in all communications and was kind enough to even set a crib up for my 4 month old baby. With free parking for our car to get around the area, I would absolutely stay with her the next time I'm in Alba.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing